The Blog Starts Here (AIO Blog)

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Blog Starts Here (AIO Blog)

My sister just started a new AIO blog, named after her favorite episode. She's only made one post thus far, but check it out: http://www.theblogstartshereaioblog.blogspot.com/
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Grrr, blocked. I'll have to check it out on my Mom's computer. Cool, though. This is exciting.
Oh, and Mr. Thinker, I haven't read that post of yours yet. I'll try and get to it today, ol' pal.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That's wonderful, CreativeThinker. I'll give her a shoutout on my TNT post today. O.o My curiosity is peaked, though. Is she the same Novatom that is on the board here?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:That's wonderful, CreativeThinker. I'll give her a shoutout on my TNT post today. O.o My curiosity is peaked, though. Is she the same Novatom that is on the board here?
Yes, she is. She'll be continuing the Websters, doing album reviews, and maybe some character analysis stuff. I wish she would come on here and talk about it herself...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

She needs to come on more. I enjoy her when she comes on and posts. Why doesn't she visit more frequently?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I don't get on here very much because normally I'm busy with school and other activities. I'd like to get on here more though, and I'm glad you saw CT's post about my new blog.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:Grrr, blocked.
Same for me only problem Dad won't unblock it. I wish he would it looks like theres a lot of cool blogs on there.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I am very sorry that I haven't fulfilled my promise about the Webters. I am not doing The Blog Starts Here anymore, so I think it would be good if Arnold did that on his own website, Just Another AIO Blog. That is, if anyone wants the Websters to continue.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

This seems like as good a topic as any to announce that I will not be continuing the Websters. I feel it would be better done as a mostly video ceremony, and I simply don't have the time or interest to film anything for it. That being saying, anyone, and I mean ANYONE, may revive the ceremony for any AIO blog at any time they choose. I think it was a good idea, I'm just sorry that a lazy bum like me was the one who got the idea. ;)