The Voice of Odyssey

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I MEANT to type are USUALLY boring, but can be excellent. ;) I just meant you have too much info on the episodes and too little review. For me, at least. I find out almost EVERYTHING about an AIO before if I read one of your reviews before I hear it! And if I HAVE heard it, all the stuff about the episode, I just skip over... which is generally almost half the review. I know your blog is VERY popular, as it has been around a long time, so I'm sure you're unused to that kind of criticism. When it comes to expressing my thoughts about something, I'm very blunt, usually. So, I'm sorry if I bothered you. That's just my thoughts. As I said, I enjoy your reviews in SOME ways. I wouldn't bother criticizing unless I really and honestly thought you could do a lot better. On the other hand, maybe you think a ton of background info is necessary. You certainly seem to. In that case, we must just agree to have different artistic preferences.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

No, I totally appreciate the feedback, even when it's negative. I just wanted you to be more specific. Now I see what you're saying. I got the idea from Marvin, as I said, and he and I both just enjoy adding humor and sarcasm to the different scenes as we go through them. It is kind of designed more for people who have only heard the episode once or so, so that it's not totally boring for those who've heard it multiple times.

But I think I only did that with the Green Ring Conspiracy and The Labyrinth. If you noticed any other examples, please let me know so I can take that into consideration and clean it up.
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!