The Voice of Odyssey

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Voice of Odyssey

Does anybody here besides me get on the Voice of Odyssey? It's a blog run by Christian A., who is a member here. It gives news, and he does very good reviews for both episodes and characters.

Here's the link: http://thevoiceofodyssey.blogspot.com/
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah.I love his blog. My favorite AIO Blog
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Not really I checked it out once....
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

HannahJ. wrote:Not really I checked it out once....
Never heard of it.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It's a terrific blog! He just needs to post on it more. But, I understand that he can't post that often. Did you know that he's 15 and in 11th grade? It's on his profile.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

CreativeThinker101 wrote:It's a terrific blog! He just needs to post on it more. But, I understand that he can't post that often. Did you know that he's 15 and in 11th grade? It's on his profile.
WOW.... That's amazing lucky for him!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
EPPD
Strawberry

No i haven't tried it
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Voice of Odyssey is still very popular. I hope it doesn't stop completely.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It hasn't been updated since May 26. I checked this morning. Maybe he'll restart when the fall season starts.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

But look at An AIO Fan's Life! That website hasn't been updated in months. And the Soda Fountain, and AIO HQ, and the list goes on and on and on.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Look. I'm not bragging or anything, but that's the good thing about our two sites. You've promised a daily format, so unless a nuclear holocaust happens, you're going to have to post, and my site, where I have the Courtroom, so if I get bored or upset at the lack of news, I just write a topic on The Courtroom.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Look. I'm not bragging or anything, but that's the good thing about our two sites. You've promised a daily format, so unless a nuclear holocaust happens, you're going to have to post, and my site, where I have the Courtroom, so if I get bored or upset at the lack of news, I just write a topic on The Courtroom.
Yeah it's great how that works out! :D And when news gets scarce, I write an AIO Article anc you and you update your features!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

HannahJ. wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:It's a terrific blog! He just needs to post on it more. But, I understand that he can't post that often. Did you know that he's 15 and in 11th grade? It's on his profile.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk!!! No, not lucky! That means a) he is very driven and diligent and b) God definitely has provided him with talent! 11th grade work is Not lucky! (believe me, I know)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

T.S. (myself) wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk!!! No, not lucky! That means a) he is very driven and diligent and b) God definitely has provided him with talent! 11th grade work is Not lucky! (believe me, I know)
What grade are you in if at all in a grade?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Don't ask that question. It would take me at least half an hour to figure everything out :shock: . I'll just give you the best and worst.

Worst: foreign language (none :cry: ), anything musical (piano when I was 9 :? )

Best: Calculus (11-12 grade work, I'm only partway through), Advanced Chemistry (10-11 grade work, the course I took would lean toward 11th), then Speech was a hard class, but it was taken with other homeschoolers, which basically shoots down any chance of attaching a grade.

So, I guess you could say that part of my work is in the 11th grade, as for the rest, it beats me. My total grade would probably average around 10-11.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes! In fact, I cam across before I ever got on here. I have visited it a number of times. Frankly, some of the reviews are just big step-by-step spoilers, and very boring. But I like most of them. They can be quite excellent.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes! In fact, I cam across before I ever got on here. I have visited it a number of times. Frankly, some of the reviews are just big step-by-step spoilers, and very boring. But I like most of them. They can be quite excellent.
Hmm... I don't think his reviews are step-by-step spoilers. But I can see how he could make that mistake. In fact, I considered my reviews to be step-by-step spoilers, but I've tried to fix that after careful thought and article reading!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, in the three weeks since this topic has ben updated, he has released:

1).His review of Something Old, Something New
2).Two news reports.
And if you haven't gone to check out the Voice yet, do it. It is an amazing site, and one of the few left from its era.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Fun. I'll sneak a peak soon.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Wow. I'm honored to read all of this great feedback about my blog! I'm very glad that so many of you appreciate it so much.
Pound Foolish wrote:Yes! In fact, I cam across before I ever got on here. I have visited it a number of times. Frankly, some of the reviews are just big step-by-step spoilers, and very boring. But I like most of them. They can be quite excellent.
What exactly do you mean by this, PF? The reviews are very boring, but can be quite excellent? And what do you mean by "step-by-step spoilers"? Are you referring to my Green Ring Conspiracy reviews? I actually received many good comments about those reviews, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't like them. Marvin D. (The AIO Fan's Life) was the first to come up with the idea.
T.S. (myself) wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Exactly. I'm only ahead because I was a quick reader as a little kid. So I started 1st grade at five. But yes, 11th grade work is very hard. I'm not even done with it yet, and I'm supposed to be starting 12th grade in a few weeks.

So, yeah, if you were wondering why I post so infrequently, that's why. It's not that I don't have stuff to say, it's that I so rarely have the time to say it.
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!