Blackgaard's Castle

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Blackgaard's Castle

Wootn Bassett, or Wretched Sinner as he is now known, has created a message board called Blackgaard's Castle. He wold appreciate it if any of you would join.

Wooton Z. Bassett wrote:Hey guys, a few days ago UNCLEBITTLES and I though of making a forum together. So...we did. :D
It's called Blackgaard's Castle. I doubt it will ever get many members, or posts, or become as popular as the ToO or Soda Shop, maybe it will overcome the CC, ya never know. ;) I hope to get a few members. I'd love it if you joined. UNCLEBITTLES username on there is Dr. Blackgaard and mine is Richard Maxwell. Anyway, enough blabbing on. The link is: http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/

*dancing smilies removed via the dancing smiley police
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Fili
Caramel Crunch

already on it as fili
I was Bart rathbone
in the character klub
UNCLEBITTLES
Vanilla

Join the best Odyssey forum in the world! Blackgaard's Castle!!! http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... Interesting. I'm not sure how original it is, but I will still try to post a bit. (I joined as CreativeThinker101.) It'll be interesting to see how popular this will get.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

It's great over there! And we need more members! Come and join us peeps!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

We're gonna die if we don't get more members! come and join us. we have cookies!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I agree with Dan. There are only a few people who are posting... We need more posters! Come and join us!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

godisawesomeness99 wrote:We're gonna die if we don't get more members! come and join us. we have cookies!

Ooh cookies! What kind?

-- Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm --

Also,
Don't die!
I will participate, cookies or not. ;)
But I signed up with a different username. (why? not sure. I like picking different names for myself, depending on how I am feeling at the time, despite how confusing it may be to others.) :D

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

The great Pound Foolish just joined. But he won't be posting often. It's a little Noah-y for him. (For some odd reason.) He... um is done talking about him- uh, myself in third person.
As I was saying, I did join, but... A whole section dedicated to video games? A topic called "Emily: the worst character ever"!?!? Seriously? Again, very Noah-y. But not my thing.
However, I will poke in just a little in order to spread some love, sweet Emily love. (That's the only thing there's just not enough of.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

It's working! Yay!!!

um btw, do you mind telling me who you are when you sign up? :oops:

yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Ok everyone. This place is starting to get ruled by bots and "unpeople" (whatever you want to call them. :P) if anybody that's already on here wants to help it survive please come on over and help revive it. If you haven't already joined or even heard about it, come on over give us a visit, or join. If it doesn't get some action soon I believe it'll turn into a dead site. (More than it is now.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yeah. It's pretty much dead. XD

As of now, both of the administrators haven't logged in since May. :P That's pretty sad. BWAHAHA. Though I did join to make you happy.
Mara
Pistachio

I joined as "Mara" but I probably won't be on all that much...
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Well. This site is now officially (sort of, depends on how "official" I am.;)) dead.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I gave up on that.....

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Yup, unfortunately it has been burned to the ground.