OdysseyFan.com

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

Do you Collect AIO Merchandise?

Yes, everything I can get my hands on!
27%
Yes, but mainly just albums, videos and books.
38%
No, I own a few things but I don't try to collect.
23%
No, I just Listen.
12%

Total votes: 26

OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

OdysseyFan.com

have you seen it? mostly you can skip the site and go right to my Facebook Page, but I hope to revamp it soon.

Also if you want to Post pictures of your collection please do, I am thinking of doing a contest similar to ScoopYourself but for the full collection, no artistic presentation required... unique items and rare items will score you points... and you could win some seriously rare stuff.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love ur website
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

gabbygirl17 wrote:I love ur website
Aw, thanks!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I have exactly 55 Odyssey items. (what a coincedence. Album 55 just came out.) My collection includes albums, samplers, books, etc.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have 74 Odyssey items. (Well, technically my whole family collects them.) My mom just surprised us with Album 53 & 54 today.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:I have 74 Odyssey items. (Well, technically my whole family collects them.) My mom just surprised us with Album 53 & 54 today.
Cool. By the way, check out my AIO Collections page in the front counter.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Is there a LINK?
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

My brother and I have such a big AIO collection, but not as big as yours.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
ta418
Vanilla

I have:all the albums except two are missing, 4 of the 4 in1 books and both "mysteries in odyssey" books (retired) both guides to odyssey, movies 2&3, Odyssey Bible, Odyssey stickers, Novacom saga, Draven's Defiance manuscript 5, kidsboro books and, I think thats it:)
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

ta418 wrote:I have:all the albums except two are missing, 4 of the 4 in1 books and both "mysteries in odyssey" books (retired) both guides to odyssey, movies 2&3, Odyssey Bible, Odyssey stickers, Novacom saga, Draven's Defiance manuscript 5, kidsboro books and, I think thats it:)
What Stickers?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I haven't been on Odysseyfan that much, but from what I've seen, it's a pretty great site! Good job, OdysseyFan!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

If you haven't been around in a while... I asked a trivia question on my facebook page. See if you can guess how many albums I own ...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm guessing all of them. (Are we talking about chronological albums or all of the special ones as well?)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

Physical albums... there are hints on my FB page... and I'm now offering a prize if anyone gets it right in say... a week.