Favorite Mk Park Song?

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Favorite Mk Park Song?

I don't think there's a topic for this, (let me know if there is one, however, and a mod can delete this) so here goes!

What is your favorite Mkalister Park song? I shall list all 17 songs from the album (including the remixes) so let me know what your favorite is! If you haven't heard these songs, then go on iTunes, search, Mkalister Park, click Buy, and indluge in this musical bliss.

My favorite songs for writing and music would have to be Hiding and Good Things, as I believe they address fascinating issues for an Odyssey fan and do so in a catchy, musically sophisticated way. However, for humor and pleasure, my favorite songs are Mkalister Park and The Letter. So I guess I'll ultimately pick Good Things, Mkalister Park, and The Letter.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love the M'Park cd!

My favorite song is M'kalister Park (Remix) :D
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Whit's End and The Way Back!

I'm at my Whit's Endddd, End, End, Endddd...and it's not the first time...and I need a friendddd, and, and, and...
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

My Fav is The Way Back and Tooth Fairy!! I love that album! Some of my sib's, who aren't ceiling fan fan's, always whine when I turn on the album... I just don't think they can appreciate good wholesome music when they hear it! LOL
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Most of the songs aren't my style, but I do the the "Good Things Become Bad Things" song.

Since this is about a fan podcast album, shouldn't it be in that folder?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I like the Tooth Fairy song.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I like the tune of "Bring Mitch Back" (I don't like Mitch) and I also like M'Kalister Park, The Way Back , Tooth Fairy Song , Good Things, Come Back Jimmy, Communicate, Hiding, Rap Battle, The Letter. (P.S. I am a HUGE CF fan so I have trouble choosing a favorite.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

God's Girl wrote:Most of the songs aren't my style, but I do the the "Good Things Become Bad Things" song.

Since this is about a fan podcast album, shouldn't it be in that folder?
I think I put it in Sites Around Town, Gods Girl. Someone might have moved it, who knows. I'm not really into rap, so The Way Back and Communicate are pretty far down on my list of favorites, to be honest. Rap Battle is an exception, however. It is hilarious!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Oh yeah! I forgot about Rap Battle! Thank you for reminding me :) I love that one too!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

God's Girl wrote:Since this is about a fan podcast album, shouldn't it be in that folder?
Well, since it's an album directly related to Odyssey, I think it can stay here.

My favorite song is probably "The Way Back". It was one of the first songs we did, but I think it was also one of the funniest, and I felt like I could relate to it the most.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yes, as far as relating, I would have to agree... We had a 15 passenger van too! So we were really way back! lol
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Well, since it's an album directly related to Odyssey, I think it can stay here.

My favorite song is probably "The Way Back". It was one of the first songs we did, but I think it was also one of the funniest, and I felt like I could relate to it the most.
I have to honestly say that "The Way Back" was quite good, though it's definitely not in my favorites list. I absolutely loved every song on the album, (including "The Way Back") but next to "Odyssey Odydo" and "Tooth Fairy Song", "The Way Back" is my least favorite. But since I don't like rap, I'm a horrible person to ask about it.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I don't have the album 'cause I'm lame.. BUT I liked the songs "Good Things", "Tooth Fairy Song", "The Way Back", "Hiding" and "Whit's End" probably more but it's late so my brain is being funny on me
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31