JAAIOP

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

JAAIOP

This isn't official yet, but I will possibly be making a podcast on my blog called Just Another AIO Podcast. I haven't recorded anything yet, but I've got an idea for it and I'll start writing the script (yes, it's partly scripted) soon. The format will be a mixture of scripted AIO skits and unscripted AIO discussion. For now, that's all I'll say. But keep watch for JAAIOP updates on my blog!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:This isn't official yet, but I will possibly be making a podcast on my blog called Just Another AIO Podcast. I haven't recorded anything yet, but I've got an idea for it and I'll start writing the script (yes, it's partly scripted) soon. The format will be a mixture of scripted AIO skits and unscripted AIO discussion. For now, that's all I'll say. But keep watch for JAAIOP updates on my blog!
Awesome. I can't wait.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I don't know WHAT it is, Mr. Thinker, but your link to your podcast ain't workin.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:I don't know WHAT it is, Mr. Thinker, but your link to your podcast ain't workin.
Yes it is. I listened to it and it was great.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hmmm... okay, it wouldn't work on my pc. But i went there on your site, Mr. Thinker. At first, I LOVED it. But all your off topic chit chat got a bit dull, and it got even more dull having you say you're off topic over and over. I skipped over almost half of it, I'm afraid. I really wasn't all that interested in here you say how much you love the Nova com saga in a million different ways. Next time, just try not to go on and on about things that really aren't that interesting. I know, cruel review. Trust me, I saw how fantastic you could make it. You have the ability. I just didn't see you handling things as well as I know you can. You're entertaining and fascinating. Don't be dull. I expect I'll be giving your next podcast a much less grumbly, whiny look. Keep it up! Like I said, you absolutely can do this!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Hmmm... okay, it wouldn't work on my pc. But i went there on your site, Mr. Thinker. At first, I LOVED it. But all your off topic chit chat got a bit dull, and it got even more dull having you say you're off topic over and over. I skipped over almost half of it, I'm afraid. I really wasn't all that interested in here you say how much you love the Nova com saga in a million different ways. Next time, just try not to go on and on about things that really aren't that interesting. I know, cruel review. Trust me, I saw how fantastic you could make it. You have the ability. I just didn't see you handling things as well as I know you can. You're entertaining and fascinating. Don't be dull. I expect I'll be giving your next podcast a much less grumbly, whiny look. Keep it up! Like I said, you absolutely can do this!
Of course I agree with you, and I realized most of those things already. And I know this is kind of a pathetic excuse, but that's why it's a flop. I appreciate your honesty, and the script is written for the first episode, and I think this one'll be a great deal better than Episode 0! Just keep watching for it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

When's Episode 1 going to be out? Me and HannahJ. are direly waiting for it to start.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Okay, okay, sorry. It's quite complicated, but I should have it out soon. I'm hoping to release one every other week. This'll be the start of Season 1. Thank you for asking, and I think you'll like Ep. 1!

(Note: I'm looking for a special guest for next episode, like an AIO celebrity, either a cast and crew member or a notable fan. Any suggestions?)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would like to be on your podcast! -- I'm joking.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm only accepting fans with websites or lots of credentials. I know that sounds kind of wrong, but it's really the only way the show will work out right. However, people involved in Odyssey-related fan projects will suffice too. If anyone else with a fan website, podcast, blog, or someone who's worked on several Odyssey-related things would like to be a guest, pm me or tell me right here!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

SO....when do you think it will be out? (Just so you know, you might want to check the TNT topic.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'll go check it out.

I'm hoping for a Sept. 30th release date, but there are... complications, so it might be a little while.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, CreativeThinker! When will Episode #1 be out?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, Old Judge... It's out! Go check out JAAIOP to listen to it! Just so you know, it's going to be rather different from our future podcasts, as I'm hoping to do something a little more... I don't know. I'm just changing the format a bit as I go along. But, I still hope you enjoy it!