The Ceiling Fan

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I forgive you, Shey! But you must redeem yourself by listening to ALL of The Ceiling Fans, from episode one! :lol:
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Shey, I'm like that, too! :oops: :lol:
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

MY MIND WAS BLOWN WITH EPISODE 49!! Thank you guys so much!!
KevinMcCreary
Vanilla

Episode 49 is totally up on the website now! It rocks my sox. So you should let it rock your sox as well, also, too, to, two!!!
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

It was epic, Kevin. Best one yet. :D
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

OMW!!! That was so stinking AWESOME! I know you can't ever please the masses... But why did you stop?!
I so did not see Jave being part of the plot! WOW!
Can't wait for the next episode! Keep up the good work!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Keep them pumping!! Need more Ceiling Fan!!! *Bethany truly starts to go crazy* :lol:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I listened to the newest CF yesterday... AWESOME! I can't wait this the next one comes out!
Garrett'sBiggestFan
Vanilla

The Ceiling Fan is my favorite AIO Fan podcast!
I love my Fluffy Socks!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, Aaron, now that Episode 50's over and done with, what do you and Kevin have planned next? Are you going to continue Season 4, or start a new season?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

If you haven't checked it out yet, the new episode it out! We're getting close to the end guys. Be sure to go check it out on iTunes and subscribe if you haven't already. - itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/TheCeilingFan

Also, let me know what you think of the music! I spent a good chunk of my evenings last week writing it, so I'd be happy for some opinions on it.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

"Good Things" is my fave song!
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think the music you wrote for the first part of the episode was superb, Garrett! All of it was great! It was a little bit lighter compared to past episodes. It was refreshing to hear something a little bit lighter on the Ceiling Fan. But I enjoy the more serious stuff just as much. :D

Can't wait to hear what you do for part 2!
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

I listen to the Ceiling fan almost as much as I listen to Odyssey! Good job!
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

The 6th annual Ceiling Fan Podcast is now released!! Better check it out! It's awesome! If I do say so myself. ;)

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yaaahhhhhh! I listened last night on fb :) I'm glad Kevin said to not look for spoilers, but I would have! Haha good job guys and gal!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

"I don't want to sound like a miss fit.. but I'm getting a little cold!" I laughed so hard at that! *wipes away tear* That was great! 5 out of 5 stars from me! :D
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I hardly know about this podcast except that video "Communicate" and I admit I hated it! The main person there was acting like a maniac - even putting his foot (or even feet) on a counter?! O_O And, that guy with the long hair...nightmarish! I'm not the only one who dislikes the video. This video is in youtube, and some people or at least one person posted negative. Besides, this doesn't sound like the song "Communciate". I don't know why people love the nightmarish song in "Lights out of Whit's End."
(I just don't understand. I don't condemn or anything.)
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:I hardly know about this podcast except that video "Communicate" and I admit I hated it! The main person there was acting like a maniac - even putting his foot (or even feet) on a counter?! O_O And, that guy with the long hair...nightmarish! I'm not the only one who dislikes the video. This video is in youtube, and some people or at least one person posted negative. Besides, this doesn't sound like the song "Communciate". I don't know why people love the nightmarish song in "Lights out of Whit's End."
(I just don't understand. I don't condemn or anything.)
I'll try to explain this to you, steel driver. ;)
I honestly don't think anyone loves the original of that song. It was terrible. So terrible, in fact, that it's become a joke. It's funny, because it was so bad. That's why M'Park parodied it. Their version of that song was, of course, much better than the original, but it still wasn't meant to be taken seriously! It's supposed to be funny! :lol:
P.S. I think TCF is hilarious, but if you don't get the humor of the "Communicate" video, than I can't say that you'll necessarily think TCF is funny either. But you might.
P.P.S. The phrase "nightmarish" is extremely nightmarish. :P
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Gooey98 wrote:I'll try to explain this to you, steel driver. ;)
I honestly don't think anyone loves the original of that song. It was terrible. So terrible, in fact, that it's become a joke. It's funny, because it was so bad. That's why M'Park parodied it. Their version of that song was, of course, much better than the original, but it still wasn't meant to be taken seriously! It's supposed to be funny! :lol:
P.S. I think TCF is hilarious, but if you don't get the humor of the "Communicate" video, than I can't say that you'll necessarily think TCF is funny either. But you might.
P.P.S. The phrase "nightmarish" is extremely nightmarish. :P
I have to say that your post makes me :lol: