The Ceiling Fan

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

We don't have a definite date yet... But soon! We're actually going to be working on episode 46 simultaneously, so that shouldn't be out long after. Here's the little "update" Kevin posted on the TCF board.
Hi guys and gals, it's been a while. It's me KEVIN, your faithful leader. haha. Just wanted to come on and let you know we are still alive. We had an awesome weekend, because GARRETT, LOREN, MARK, and I all hung out for the first time. It was crazy awesome. So we are still alive and still thinking about TCF and you guys all the time.

Also...Episode 46 is written and we are beginning production this week. I've had to figure out how I can record my voice and foley now that I'm not able to sneak into Focus and use their equipment, but I thin I have it all under control now and am looking forward to brining you all the rest of this season! It's going to be quite an adventure...even if it takes me two years to finish. haha.

AND also!!! We have 3 cool things in the works:

1. A special episode of TCF that we all recorded together!
2. A special episode of The ScoopCast, relating to the AIO live show!
3. A potential collaboration with another cool group of former homeschoolers ;-)

No promises as to when these will be out, but we do promise the plan is to put them out as soon as they are done.

Plus, plus, plus, you can check out the project Dave Griffin, Garrett, and I are working on www.edwinandtheorbs.com

Well, there you go. Thanks for reading my Friends and Fans of the fan!

-Kevin
Here's a link to the TCF board if you want to check that out too - http://ceilingfanpodcast.com/ask.htm#idc-cover
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Not to be annoying, but is the TCF special up yet, and if not when?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I'll make a post about it when it does come out. If you're subscribed to us on iTunes, then it'll download right away even before we link it on the site or anything.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Aaron Wiley wrote:I'll make a post about it when it does come out. If you're subscribed to us on iTunes, then it'll download right away even before we link it on the site or anything.
I actually started listening to the C.F. from iTunes, so I always get them ahead of everyone else who doesn't subscribe to it on iTunes.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_euXeEFA ... ture=share

Teaser for the new video. COMING REALLY SOON. WE PROMISE.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

WHEN WILL IT BE OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I've looked at the site of Edwin and the Orbs, and skimmed the pages of this topic, but I just can't find a seemingly obvious question: is the main character THE Edwin (Blackgaard) younger, in the future somehow? I mean, how many Edwins can there be in the world?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

haha, nope! There's not relation to Odyssey whatsoever in the show, other than the fact that it has one of the same actors.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Aaron, when will TCF 46 and the special be out?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Hopefully both of them will be out within the next few days, to the end of next week. That's the plan anyway.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

WHEN WILL IT BE OUT? I'm literally dying! I've been having to listen to old Season 3 episodes all the time!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Hmmm... People who are subscribed to us on iTunes should consider taking a look through their feeds... Just something to consider. You may have to do some detective work!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Aaron, it's not on iTunes yet. Are they out yet?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

It is... But like I said, you'll have to do a little bit of searching.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I listened to about half of it in the car on my iPod, but I couldn't listen to the whole thing since it's not iTunes. I will listen to the rest right now.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

it is on iTunes. If you can't find it, you should just go take a look on the archive in the iTunes store. It should just show up down right after episode 34 on your list as an episode that you can download. you'll just have to press "get".
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Alright. I'll look soon. Anyway, I heard the rest of the episode, and it was great! The storyline was fascinating, even if a bit confusing, and watching it live was amazing! I can't wait for your next one!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, when will Episode 46 be out?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! Immediately after a long-awaited episode comes out, we'll wonder about the next one! C'mon, Aaron! C'mon, Kevin! Get that episode out! And I want the new BBP and TWEP episodes now too! Boy, I'm impatient.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, I still couldn't find that episode on iTunes. Is it on there?