The Ceiling Fan

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:Check out our "team" page if you want to know who we all are. (I'm Garrett Vandenberg)

http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/team.htm
What I think is really funny, is how you say what your real name is (for everyone to see), and then your siggy says that only really important people are allowed to know your name. ;)
Yay! I'm a VIP
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I like TCF, but I can see why some people wouldn't. When are they coming out with a new episode?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I like TCF, but I can see why some people wouldn't. When are they coming out with a new episode?

I think they will be recording it on the 30th.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:I like TCF, but I can see why some people wouldn't. When are they coming out with a new episode?

Where do you get that?
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

NarniaQA Guy wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:

Where do you get that?

Just a page back. Aaron Wiley said so.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have tried listening to TCF, but I never really got into it, it was really confusing.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I have tried listening to TCF, but I never really got into it, it was really confusing.

same for me, but the more I listened to it the more I liked it.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I have tried listening to TCF, but I never really got into it, it was really confusing.
I don't really sit still for Podcasts that much anyway are computer is old so it sometimes "Dies"...
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

TCF can be really confusing if you start in the middle. It's best to start at the beginning. If you don't have time for that, at least start at the beginning of the second season. The show, though, has many MANY inside jokes and references to itself, so if you haven't heard the past episodes, you're likely to miss out on a lot of hilarity in the new episodes.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Aaron Wiley wrote:TCF can be really confusing if you start in the middle. It's best to start at the beginning. If you don't have time for that, at least start at the beginning of the second season. The show, though, has many MANY inside jokes and references to itself, so if you haven't heard the past episodes, you're likely to miss out on a lot of hilarity in the new episodes.
Yeah, I listened to the first five episodes or so and then moved on to when they started Mkalister Park, which was a few episodes later. I got hooked and listened to Season 3 and then the beginning of Season 4. It was amazing!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

freezy freezy freezy the snowboy.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

WHAT'S UP LITTLE CHILDREN‼‼
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

YOU GUYS LIKE TO PARTYYY?!?!?!?!

Also, we're super excited about the new TCF episode. It won't be the next progressive episode in the series (episode 46) it's a special. I'm getting working on that episode right now though, and Kevin'll do this one, that was we can get them both out pretty soon. The special episode is really funny though, I can't wait to record it on Saturday with Kevin and the gang!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Did you record the TCF episode yet?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Yesterday night! It was awesome!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

When will it be released?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Yes‼‼‼ I can't wait! I'm actually going to do a little party dance right now! *let's get this party, started, let's get this party started‼*

Could you give us a hint about what the special episode will be about?

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Um, I don't want to have you shun me for this, but could somebody give me an overview of The Ceiling Fan?

Also, when will that special be released?
C-guy
Fudge Marble

First Old Judge, go to ceilingfanpodcast.com and check out the site.

Also, you will get a lot of information from fans like us and even the makers of the C.F. if you go to the comment page at this link: http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/ask.htm#idc-cover

After that, download all the podcasts and listen from the beginning. You will definetly like season 3 or maybe season 4 the most. Probably.

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Aaron, when will that special Ceiling Fan be out?