Adventures in Odyssey Blogcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

In celebration of the AIO Blog's upcoming 5th anniversary, we (Tasha & I) will be interviewing Odyssey co-creator, Phil Lollar, live for everyone to see!

Watch the video for all the details.
Last edited by Peachey Keen on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I will really try to be there! It sounds like a lot of fun! I hope I don't have anything going on then. :/
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

If you missed it, you can see the whole interview right here.

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Thanks for my friend Bren reminding me, I was able to watch it! It was pretty cool, I didn't know he worked on the Elsie and Millie dramas, now I really need to find a copy of them. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I missed it. Did he talk any about Iliad House?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

The Old Judge wrote:I missed it. Did he talk any about Iliad House?
Yes, he did. Quite a bit actually, near the end.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Any juicy, never-before-revealed secrets?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Why don't you just watch it, OJ?

Anyways, I'm afraid I missed it. :( I had a Bible study that night. But I watched it the next day, and I totally enjoyed it! Great job, Austin and Tasha!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I will, Nelson. But I have a limited wi-fi plan, and watching an hour long interview on YouTube would drain that pretty fast. So, I'm going to have to watch it at McDonald's.