M'kalister Park

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.

How do you like the M'kalister Park band?

Best band ever!
40%
It's awesome!
40%
It's really good.
20%
It's okay.
No votes
Don't like it at all.
No votes

Total votes: 15

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

M'kalister Park

How do you guys like the M'kalister part music. I don't have the albums, but I've heard some of their songs. They rock. My favourite is the song Please Bring Mitch Back. What is yours?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I like the songs "Hiding", "The Way Back", "Good Things", "The Letter", and I like the tune of "Bring Mitch Back" but Mitch is sorta... gone for good now....
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I really haven't ever listened.. I did hear a segment of Bring Mitch back and I loved it!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

HannahJ. wrote:I really haven't ever listened.. I did hear a segment of Bring Mitch back and I loved it!
same here!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

No offense to anyone, but when they played a portion of it on the Official Podcast, I couldn't hardly understand any of it.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:No offense to anyone, but when they played a portion of it on the Official Podcast, I couldn't hardly understand any of it.

really?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sorry, I couldn't.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Weird :?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

The Old Judge wrote:No offense to anyone, but when they played a portion of it on the Official Podcast, I couldn't hardly understand any of it.
We're going to re-release it actually haha. I don't really like that version that much at all.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Aaron Wiley wrote:
We're going to re-release it actually haha. I don't really like that version that much at all.

I loved it.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:

I loved it.
So did I :)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ple-e-e-ase bring Mitch back. He was the best character. I don't feel like killin' every cat. 'Cause that would make me a murderer.

LOL
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Worst to first
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Good Things is a song that I should like, but the vocals they just burn my ears off! No offense, but Melodyne ain't that expensive.