The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast Epoisode 5

Post

The Old Judge wrote:One fan made a whole Odyssey comic book once. It was a sequel to Novacom. He sent it off to Focus. Several pages of it are shown in the Official Guide.
Ya. I saw that. It was really good. Y'know, I think I will comic-ize some AIO episodes sometime.
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast Epoisode 5

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:One fan made a whole Odyssey comic book once. It was a sequel to Novacom. He sent it off to Focus. Several pages of it are shown in the Official Guide.
Ya. I saw that. It was really good. Y'know, I think I will comic-ize some AIO episodes sometime.
That would be awesome. Check out our newest podcast NUMBER 6!!!!! continue our interview with david griffin
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast: Guess That Clip!

Post

Is the one from episode 6 "Two Friends and a Truck"?
User avatar
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch
Posts: 150
Joined: June 2012
Location: Planet Awesome

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast: Guess That Clip!

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:Is the one from episode 6 "Two Friends and a Truck"?
Shoot! I thought that one was gonna take you guys longer.
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast: Guess That Clip!

Post

the Valiant wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Is the one from episode 6 "Two Friends and a Truck"?
Shoot! I thought that one was gonna take you guys longer.
Whoo-hoo. I got it right!!!
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast: Guess That Clip!

Post

Sorry, Fodo, I downloaded it, but I haven't listened to it yet. I got a long car trip coming up and your podcast is what's going to keep me from going crazy!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast: Guess That Clip!

Post

The Old Judge wrote:Sorry, Fodo, I downloaded it, but I haven't listened to it yet. I got a long car trip coming up and your podcast is what's going to keep me from going crazy!
I do the same thing ;)
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast Epoisode 6

Post

New BLOG POST! about all these new AIO sites. http://boredombusterpodcast.weebly.com/ ... bsite.html
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast Epoisode 6

Post

Hey fodo14 I posted the interview with you on my blog. I added some comments on each answer.
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast Epoisode 6

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:Hey fodo14 I posted the interview with you on my blog. I added some comments on each answer.
Just read it. AWESOME! :D
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast Epoisode 6

Post

fodo14 wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Hey fodo14 I posted the interview with you on my blog. I added some comments on each answer.
Just read it. AWESOME! :D
Thanks.
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

FODO14, WHEN WILL BBP #7 BE OUT?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
User avatar
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan
Posts: 2912
Joined: June 2012
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

BBP is very good. Believe it or not, I'm listening to Episode 3 right now. It's quite entertaining. Great job, fodo14!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

CreativeThinker101 wrote:BBP is very good. Believe it or not, I'm listening to Episode 3 right now. It's quite entertaining. Great job, fodo14!
Thanks! :D glad you like it
User avatar
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan
Posts: 2912
Joined: June 2012
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

fodo14 wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:BBP is very good. Believe it or not, I'm listening to Episode 3 right now. It's quite entertaining. Great job, fodo14!
Thanks! :D glad you like it
Yeah, I listened to your first episode earlier today. I liked it okay, but when I heard the later episodes, I was like, Wow! This is a great podcast! I'm planning on doing an article about BBP on my website after I'm done listening to all the episodes. Keep up the good work!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

Dude that would be awesome. Thanks! our next episode is coming out soon. :D
User avatar
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan
Posts: 2912
Joined: June 2012
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

fodo14 wrote:Dude that would be awesome. Thanks! our next episode is coming out soon. :D
All right. I posted an article about BBP. Check it out!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
User avatar
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 638
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

Cool, thanks a lot :D. I really like your blog, and that you post like almost every day. Keep it up :D
User avatar
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan
Posts: 2912
Joined: June 2012
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

fodo14 wrote:Cool, thanks a lot :D. I really like your blog, and that you post like almost every day. Keep it up :D
Thanks. You have a great podcast! I hope you reach your goal of reviewing every AIO episode.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: The Boredom Buster Podcast

Post

I repeat, WHEN WILL EPISODE #7 be out, Fodo14?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Post Reply