The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Boredom Buster Podcast

It's a podcast about reviewing every episode of AIO out there.We are going to post are newest podcast soon,but for now we want the listeners to send us a topic to talk about on the podcast.The new segment is called The Whits Stash.You can send your Ideas here if u want.

Here is the link
http://boredombusterpodcast-aio.blogspot.com/
Last edited by fodo14 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

fodo14 wrote:It's a podcast about reviewing every episode of AIO out there.We are going to post are newest podcast soon,but for now we want the listeners to send us a topic to talk about on the podcast.The new segment is called The Whits Stash.You can send your Ideas here if u want.

Here is the link
Ill check it out!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Suggestion, you should review album, by album. Or review episode, by episode everyday, and at the end of say, two weeks, you air them in one podcast. You can also go to faio.org to listen to tons of episodes.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I really never thought of doing it that way cool.I will think about it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

When will you put your next episode on iTunes? Also, you should put Episode 1 on iTunes.

I just listened to the episode on iTunes. One word:HILARIOUS! I love what you guys are doing, but I need to give three resounding thoughts.

1. First, are there any more, or when is the next one coming out? If you've already made more(tell me if you have) please put them on iTunes immediately! I want to hear more!
2. The gorilla's name is Magilla Gorilla, which your cohost was talking about, which leads me to
3. Your cohost is a ditz. (She's funny, though.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Thanks,I'm glad you like It :) .Though I can't but up the first Episode on itunes(you will have to go to are blog to listen to it).And the next episode is coming out this week, it will be up soon.Also I'm sorry you feel that way about my co host.She really is not a ditz,but she is loud and as a strong opinion.We are going to have a Interview, but I won't say who :?:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm joking, she's not a ditz, but she is really funny. She adds a lot to the show. Also, is the show coming out this week Episode #3, will it be on iTunes, and what day do you think it will be out?
(I'm sorry I'm asking all these questions. I love you podcast, and can't wait for more to come out.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

It is coming out thursday or friday and yes I hope It will come on iTunes.The reason why Its hard to put podcasts on iTunes is it has to read and scan It on my blog so I really am not that in control of itunes.But I will try
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Our Newest podcast is out :D, If you listen to it, you will get to hear us announce that we are going to interview David Griffin voice of Jimmy Barclay :D.So this is the place to post your Questions if you have any for David, or you could private message me.

Last edited by fodo14 on Thu May 24, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

fodo14 wrote:Our Newest podcast is out :D, If you listen to it, you will get to hear us announce that we are going to interview David Griffin :D.So this is the place to post your Questions if you have any for David, or you could private message me.
who does he play?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

gabbygirl17 wrote:
fodo14 wrote:Our Newest podcast is out :D, If you listen to it, you will get to hear us announce that we are going to interview David Griffin :D.So this is the place to post your Questions if you have any for David, or you could private message me.
who does he play?
sorry I fixed It now.He is Jimmy Barclay
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Does he ever wish he were still working on AIO? 8-)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

What's his favourite episode?

How is he like or not like his character?

By the way. I really like your podcast. Do you record on your computer? If so, what program do you use to record?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

If you guys really like Dave (Jave) Griffin, then you should be excited to know that currently, Kevin McCreary, Dave, and Myself are working on a new show called "Edwin and the Orbs", which'll feature voice talent from all three of us! Stay up to date by subscribing to the e-mail list here: http://edwinandtheorbs.com/
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I just subscribed, Aaron!!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

t
Wooton Bassett wrote:What's his favourite episode?

How is he like or not like his character?

By the way. I really like your podcast. Do you record on your computer? If so, what program do you use to record?
I use a recorder called aducity (not sure if thats right) Its not that good but it works
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Fodo14: Is it on iTunes?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:Fodo14: Is it on iTunes?
It should be If not tell me so I can fix that :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It is. That's so awesome! Thank you! You got Episode 1 on there, too! I'm gonna listen to them right after I get off here!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

On BBP #3, the clip is from Episode 234: Our Daily Bread.
P.S. When will your next podcast be out, and will you keep doing this segment? It's fun! You guys do a good job.