The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

It has been 368 days since episode 9 of the Boredom Buster Podcast. I think this is considered a "podfade"...

Can we assume that Boredom Buster Podcast is over?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Hey we our finally recording I know...iv'e said that a lot...but this time it's legit check it out. And our new member Tyler Ryan (tylerd).
That's us recording in our new sound studio!
Here is the link to our blog post: http://boredombusterpodcast.weebly.com/ ... rding.html
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

^^^^^Living proof that backsliders can get back on track.^^^

So who is this "tylerd" person? And I am assuming that since you are once again recording, you and the Valiant have moved?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

OH MAH GOODNESS. You're back! I'm so happy! And oooh, a new team member!

That's a pretty sweet looking microphone you've got there, fodo. And that Skillet wristband is pretty awesome as well. I look forward to new episode!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:^^^^^Living proof that backsliders can get back on track.^^^

So who is this "tylerd" person? And I am assuming that since you are once again recording, you and the Valiant have moved?
Yes we have finally moved, and ready to make more podcasts! Tyler Ryan is another big AIO fan we met while we where getting settled in our new town. A lot of stuff happened and now he is going to be joining us on the BBP.
Nelson S. wrote:OH MAH GOODNESS. You're back! I'm so happy! And oooh, a new team member!

That's a pretty sweet looking microphone you've got there, fodo. And that Skillet wristband is pretty awesome as well. I look forward to new episode!
Thanks, but it is sadly not mine. :( It's Travis Ryan (Tyler's brother) who owns all the tech equipment. But i am trying to save up for my own mic. Ha, thanks, I also have a 1D wrist band on too, hahah. Thanks Ben !
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Are you going to start reviewing where you left off, or are you going to go off in a new direction? n

(I'm curious. How did you meet Tyler?)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:Are you going to start reviewing where you left off, or are you going to go off in a new direction? n

(I'm curious. How did you meet Tyler?)
Well first we are going to review the new album, then after that we will continue on. So a little mix up. Well the reason we moved was cause my dad got the job as the lead pastor at a church, which was the church Tyler went to. So that's kind of how we met.
tylerd
Vanilla

I am tylerd.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

tylerd wrote:I am tylerd.
I am Iron Man!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I finally tried out the Boredom Buster, (episode nine) and it was quite fun. You two are quite amusing at times. The fake insults you hurl at each other, even though they're standard brother-sister talk, are so different from what your hear or read in your usual AIO fan stuff. PS, that one was perfectly easy as any. Sixties Something.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

GURL. It has been 752 days since episode 9 was released.

fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Because I'm a terrible person.... :cry: :cry: