Abby and Mandie's Adventures in Odyssey Podcast!

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Who do you think we should interview next?? We shall consider all your suggestions.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, I would say Sydney Shiotani, the voice of Camilla Parker. As far as I know, nobody's done an interview with her. Other suggestions would be Christina Pucelli, or Chris Anthony.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Okay thanks for your suggestions! Any more??
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jonathan Crowe, Bob Lutrell, Nathan Hoobler
Also, I think you should do an episode where you talk about all the post-hiatus albums and which one is your favorite.

Oh, your page for the AIOWiki is up! Tell me what you think!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah that's a good idea!! :D
Yes I love it!!!! Thank you soooo much for doing that!!!
AND HERE IS PODCAST #8!!!!! (An interview with Jave Griffin voice of Jimmy Barclay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Mca3uS6hw&feature=plcp
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you, I tried really hard to do a good job. YAY! Podcast #8 is out! Sadly, I haven't had access to YouTube for over a week, so I haven't been able to watch Episodes #6-8. However, I should be able to get access again in a couple of days, and I will watch them as soon as I can.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh, I'm not really sure how to edit the audio without a picture in the background, so that's why they're all video podcasts. Sorry about that.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, so when is Episode 9 coming out, who will you be interviewing, and when will it come out?
(Sorry if I sound impatient. I'm leaving Monday and I want to update the AIOWiki page and report it on my blog before I leave.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Well I'm leaving Sunday so it should be up before Monday :D

-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:50 pm --

We got to interview Ethan Daniels http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wtLaS7v ... e=youtu.be
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

When will the next episode of your podcast be out?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I have no idea, Mandie is busy almost every day of this month and next month. And I am starting a job in a couple weeks. We don't even have the next podcast recorded....

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 am --

Okay we have three interviews that we are setting up with three amazing people so get ready to hear some really cool podcasts soon!!!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yay! I am a new listener, and I really like your podcast! Keep it up, and I'm looking forward to those three new podcasts! But you know, you might want to try just a bit of variety. i love interviews, and I think your podcast has already shown that it's great at them, but you could eventually just run out of people to interview, if you keep this going for a long time. So you might want to think about doing something different, at least occasionally. But of course, my opinion doesn't really count for anything. That's just my advice.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Your opinion does count and I've come up with some great ideas!!
And for everyone else podcast #10!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O67jzmzA-tI&feature=plcp
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Awesome! I'll listen to it right now!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

The new website for "Abby and Mandie's AIO podcast"!! http://abbyandmandieshow.cluhost.info/
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Why did you change it?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

NarniaQAguy thought it would be better this way :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, Abby!!! When's Episode 11 going to be out?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Before this Saturday!! I have been extreamly busy, and Mandie and I just got together so we tend to think about acting instead of podcasts when we're together. :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It is Saturday!!! When will the episode be out? (Please don't think I'm being pushy. Have you at least begun to think about it?)