Abby and Mandie's Adventures in Odyssey Podcast!

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Your opinion does count and I've come up with some great ideas!!
And for everyone else podcast #10!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O67jzmzA-tI&feature=plcp
So Abby... why does it link to my video instead of where u interviewed me?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I have no idea, I thought I fixed that. :? Here is podcast #10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idq2tvn6Ye0&feature=plcp
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

ABBY!!! When will Episode #12 be out?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh goodness.... I'll have to truthfully say I totally forgot to tell you that it's out.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6xZBvFK-QI&feature=plcp
ilovejason
Vanilla

Hey guys! Mandie here! Any ideas on who to interview next for The Abby and Mandie Show AIO Podcast?
Let us know your favorite Adventures in Odyssey actor/actress, that we haven't interviewed ye and we will try to set something up.

~Mandie~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Will Ryan! Or was that the person you interviewed in Ep. 12? I haven't heard it yet...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

We have not interviewed him yet. Good suggestion!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I personally would enjoy hearing from Jim Custer, the voice of young Mister Whittaker.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

You'd think I would've thought of him already, but I haven't! *face palm* (My dad has met him before)

-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 am --

Mandie and I are headed to California in January to watch a recording of an AIO episode! So expect a video podcast by February :)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Awww! I wish I could have been here for this! Image I would have liked to participate.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

You two and your dad are so funny! :lol: It's so cool you girls got to go out there!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Is it the video podcast? And what's it about?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yes it is, TOJ. It is a video about our trip to California :D
Haha Thanks Ben! We had tons of fun and my dad made two new friends! Will Ryan and Townsend Coleman ;) The three of them got along great!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

By the way, you need to add Episodes #11,12, and 13 to your "Podcasts" section of your website.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I do not know how to do that. NarniaQguy said he'd do it. So next time you see him you can mention it, or I'll mention it when I see him next.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Hi guys! Recently Cindy and I interviewed Abby and Mandie... check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTz8S9N9VI
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Abby, whatever happened to this? Are you and Mandie done? You never gave us Part 2 of the video episode! Say it ain't so!!!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Not to be rude, but I think everyone is trying to make my stress level fly through the roof ;) I've had people bring up other things I haven't finished recently. :)
The 2nd part of the "California Vlog" needs to be re-edited youtube decided it did not like one of the songs we used. :P And I do believe it is done. :( This is something I'd love to continue, but I've been spending less time working with the podcast and skits, and more time with my Church Family. The podcast was fun while it lasted, but sadly it is over... for the time being. Mandie and I would like to continue this, but it may have to wait until I have more time, I may do it as a hobby while I'm in college. I'm sorry for the sudden stop, but this will have to wait. :(