The Whit's End Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.

How often do you listen to the podcast

I'm your biggest fan
20%
I listen once in a while
33%
I've never heard of the podcast
47%

Total votes: 15

Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Anything listed on the site is on iTunes.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Has there been any new episodes since December, Bren?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

No. Things have just been really hectic as of late with moving and being in and out of the hospital and such that we haven't been able to record. The other thing is we are between seasons and neither of us have the OAC we can't review those episodes.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

YOU don't have the OAC, Bren!? Goodness.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

What do rants about the OAC, teeth extractions, and Album 58 have in common? They are all points of discussion in the newest episode
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, I'm going to find out, I'm downloading the episode tonight! I'll tell you what I think later.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

In case you haven't heard, we will be interviewing Paul McCusker in mid October about Album 58: The Ties That Bind. This will be a great opportunity to ask questions we have concerning the future of the show. You can submit questions by e-mailing them to info@thewepodcast.com. The deadline to submit your questions will be Saturday, October 4th.
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Cool. I will have some questions soon.
Last edited by Jamesobie on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

This is just a reminder that we will be interviewing Paul in about a month and a half. Be sure to send in those questions for us. You can e-mail them to us at info@thewepodcast.com
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

If you haven't submitted your questions for the Paul McCusker interview, e-mail them to info@thewepodcast.com by October 4th.
Eugene
Vanilla

Just wanted to let you all know that we have a new Christmas episode online! Listen in as Bren, Ryan, and myself have a holiday adventure they won't soon forget!

Click there: -> Listen to Episode 83: Just Plane Annoying!

Note: If you are curious about the back story for some of the characters in this episode, listen to episode 80 as well!

We put a lot of effort into these drama-type episodes and hope that you like and enjoy them. So please, let us know what you think!

Oh, we also updated the audio player on the website recently. It hasn't been working well on some computers. If you listen through the website and it doesn't work, please let me know. (Include your OS, browser version, and whether or not you have flash installed.) You can use the download button below the player to access the episode as well.

Thanks!
aka Bird

"Don't fuss with me."
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I don't want to pressure you guys or anything (as you all have these things called "lives"), but about when will the second part of the Paul McCusker interview be posted?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Eugene
Vanilla

Haha... I knew this question would be coming sooner or later. :)

I won't make a promise about when it will be coming out specifically, since I'm not the one editing it, but I will say that it won't be too long. Before the first of January for sure. :yes:

Actually, we're hoping to post three new episodes between now and the first. It's madness, really. Then we'll be taking a break due to scheduling conflicts between the three of us. We'll still do the occasional newscast, but we will be back with full episodes in the spring. No question about it!
aka Bird

"Don't fuss with me."
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You're already on #83?! Last I knew we were on #77. When did all this happen, Eugene?
Wakko
Pistachio

The Old Judge wrote:You're already on #83?! Last I knew we were on #77. When did all this happen, Eugene?
As of late, episodes have been weekly.
Eugene
Vanilla

Wakko wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:You're already on #83?! Last I knew we were on #77. When did all this happen, Eugene?
As of late, episodes have been weekly.
Exactly, Wakko! We just keep forgetting to post updates on the forums. But the website is always up to date, along with our RSS feed and iTunes listing.

We did an episode last spring, then took a break for the summer. We came back in the fall with weekly episodes and short newscasts. Our first full episode of this season was a chat with Brock Eastman! That was a lot of fun.

Hopefully you'll be able to go back and listen to them all. :)
aka Bird

"Don't fuss with me."
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hopefully. That would make since why I never heard. Nowadays, if it's not on the forum, I don't have a clue about it.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Part 2 is out now.
We are so happy to present the second part of our Q&A with Paul McCusker! In this final installment, Paul continues answering the questions you sent in. Some of the exciting topics include Connie’s future work, Whit’s friends, Album 58, future storylines, as well as other projects that Paul has been involved with. It’s the exciting conclusion that you won’t want to miss. Please enjoy!
Eugene
Vanilla

Hey, everybody! We're trying to post on all the boards again when we upload new episodes. (Though you probably already figured that out. :P ) Anyway, today we have good news and less good news.

The good news: We have another new podcast today! In it, we speculate on the 2015 season of the OAClub. Listen to it now! ( <- click there ;) )

The less good news: We won't be able to record a proper full-on podcast for the next little while. But we will be back in the springtime! Look out for occasional newscasts in the meantime!

Hope that you all enjoy!
aka Bird

"Don't fuss with me."
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It's cool to see this up and running again in an age where most fan websites and podcasts seem rather "dead", especially considering that you've been doing it so long. It almost makes me want to revive my own blog... almost. :P Keep up the good work, guys.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.