The Whit's End Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.

How often do you listen to the podcast

I'm your biggest fan
20%
I listen once in a while
33%
I've never heard of the podcast
47%

Total votes: 15

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Hey, CreativeThinker, you have podcasting experience. Why don't you contact Bren?
I contacted Bren, but things didn't work out.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Hey, CreativeThinker, you have podcasting experience. Why don't you contact Bren?
Ha ha! No, I don't have much podcasting experience at all. My sister and I just record on the computer in a room. I've only done one episode! I doubt I would be much help to Bren. But I would still be willing to help him with TWEP in any way I can.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Just curious, what is the general feel about a return to the "airwaves"?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Um, let's see, how do I put my thoughts on this into words....

For heaven's sakes, man, do it! I've been waiting for something like this for so long! You have to bring a good thing like TWEP back! It can't die!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Eugene
Vanilla

Yay! It's not dead! :D But who's this new co-host?
aka Bird

"Don't fuss with me."
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

No clue but I hear is is addicted to popcorn.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Great episode Bren and Bird. It was cool to FINALLY hear it =D
Odyssey Fan Wiley
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, Bren! Not to be a bother, but will #76 be heading our way soon?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It has been out for several days over at www.thewepodcast.com however because of the info presented, we haven't promoted it except on twitter.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

What info is presented that forces you to be so secretive? I mean, what Nathan Hoobler ate as a kid isn't that important. :roll:

'Twas good. Short and sweet. Which is nice, since I'm pressed for time right now. But is that statement about how many entries they got in the ACTS contest really true, or was that just a part of the sarcasm? If so, well, my opinion requires silence.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Well, I didn't like us announcing 57 coming out and then another delay happening. As far as acts, it was meant to be funny.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Did you get Nathan's audio clips through Skype or something? And I wish there would've been more Bren/Bird interaction. That made #75 wonderful for me.

Any plans for #77 yet?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I would appreciate it if you guys would check out the new poll.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I went to your website and looked around before it hit me me that you meant the poll in the topic. :oops:

I do listen when there's new episodes. I asked a while back, and you said #77 had been scripted and was pending for recording. May I inquire what has occurred to delay that?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It was recorded but we just haven't had the chance to edit it. That's part of the reason we are looking for someone to add to our team.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Do you have any ideas yet for who it would be?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Not really.
Eugene
Vanilla

A brand new episode of The Whit's End Podcast is here! Please take a minute (or so) to listen to our craziness as we bring you our 2013 Christmas Special! We have music, sugar, brownies, gifts, lists, and even a saxophone. :D It's our gift to you. Merry Christmas!

Listen now! ( <- Click there. ;) )

And for those who are curious, we will be coming back with new episodes starting in January. We will start off with reviews of Album 57 and other fun stuff that we have classified.

And a special thanks to Ryan Matlock! Without him, this would just be sitting unedited.
aka Bird

"Don't fuss with me."
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thanks for telling us, Eugene. I will listen when I am on my computer and not my iPod. (Speaking of which, did you ever put the new episodes up on iTunes?)