Praise Reports!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Praise Reports!

If you have something to be thankful for put it here!

I know I have one! My brother is actually interested in going to church! He came last sunday and wanted us to pray for him! Praise God!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

i'm thankful for my church, family, friends nd for everything i have!!!!!! :) & for another day! :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

My friend got saved!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

My friend who got hit by a drunk driver, is doing well, and is recovering! Praise God!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I don't have to get braces! Yay!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Getting baptized a week from Sunday! :D
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Christian A. wrote:Getting baptized a week from Sunday! :D
Sweet! That's exciting! =D I'm happy for you.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Thank you. I'm excited about it as well. A couple of friends of mine are doing it on the same day, so it's going to be a special experience.

I was actually baptized nearly 5 years ago, but I have since come to the realization that I was not saved at that time in my life, so it was not a valid baptism. I'm eager to have a baptism that I can look back on and see as a genuine declaration of my new life in Christ. :)
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That is so awesome Christian A! I'm so happy for you! And your new walk ;)
Samuel
Vanilla

Prase God!!! I am just sooooooo happy. He is AWESOME!
Samuel is cool! :)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jesus has been really helping me. So thankful for His grace and love.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Blitz
Moose Tracks

This subject is named wrong. It should be named Thankfulness to God.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I want to publicly thank the Lord for His work in my life the past few months. In the prayer request topic, I had requested prayer for me since I had some depression areas in my life..not like depression depression haha, but, just feeling alone. Well, thank the Lord, I've had victory over those areas! I'm not as down and sad as I used to be. Of course I'm human and still get sad, but it's not in a depressionial (apparently that's not a word haha) state. Getting closer to God is just so marvelous! He can/will bring victory. :)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Praise God! If I didn't have the hope of Him, I probably would have killed myself long ago. Sad, but true. :P

I have a praise. I went to volunteer at the camp Lexi works at for a week. I not only had a ton of fun, but the place I was in (Counselors assistant) helped strengthen my reliability and trust in God. Not only for the big things, but also for the small day to day things. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I had my final exam in physics a few days ago, and the way it works is you pull an experiment at random from a bowl, build it, explain it and stuff. I prayed a lot that God would help me, since I am not that great at it. And when I pulled my experiment, it was the one experiment I knew best, and I managed to do it quickly and well. Thank God for helping me finish physics!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

The Prayer Requests topic is, like, 28 times as long as this. I wonder why because God answers prayer all the time, everyone is asking Him for help, and yet don't say when He helps them (not talking about you guys who DID post here!)
I have a Praise report:
Susannah13 and I started taking piano lessons last summer. Our teacher is very nice and we wanted to start up again after the school year started. Mom called her and (long story short) she could only fit us in on Wednedays and we would have to end ON THE DOT of 5:30 in order to get to church (1 hr away) on time. We really didn't want it this way (most of the things we want to do are in town, also 1 hr away), and considered doing it every other week (not optimal). Then a few days ago she called back and said her schedule had changed and she could give us lessons on Monday evenings at her church! :)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Definition of praise- express one's respect and gratitude towards (a deity), especially in song, to say or write good things about.
Thanks is somewhat part of praise,(another definition)-to express thanks to or love and respect for (God)
Thanks is way more specific than praise. You praise God for who He is and what he has done in general, and you thank God for personal matters.
Definition of thanks- an expression of gratitude
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Okie
Caramel Crunch

The Prayer Requests topic is, like, 28 times as long as this. I wonder why because God answers prayer all the time, everyone is asking Him for help, and yet don't say when He helps them (not talking about you guys who DID post here!)
The more we pray about, the more we have to thank God for!
If we don't pray about something, we don't think to praise him when it turns out right!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sorry, but I'm bumping this bad boy out of the archives, because I have got something amazing to share with you all!

This past week has been our church's Missions Conference. Due to my already packed schedule, plus the daily services, I was not able to make it on here. Well, since the beginning of July, our church has been assembling copies of John and Romans in the Thai language to be shipped out. We had a goal of 60,000 made by the end of October. We achieved 115,000! :clap: :clap: :clap: They couldn't keep us supplied fast enough. Praise the Lord!

Anyway, Pastor pulled some strings, and worked it out so that the shipping container could be loaded at our church and sent out directly from here. (There were about eight churches helping, and typically a more central location is chosen for loading.) So, this past Tuesday morning, for an hour and a half in rain, about 25 men and boys loaded up 224,885 copies of John and Romans, which is now on its way to Thailand. It will arrive there on December 23, right before Christmas! \:D/

Is there anyone finer in the state of Carolina? (1923)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

:D That is absolutely WONDERFUL The Old Judge! I'm glad everything went so well! :clap: