Praise Reports!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Two bus kids from our bus ministry were saved this Sunday!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
One of them came from my bus (Bus 1). She's six years old. The other is about ten and rode in on Bus 3.

Plus, we had one man saved during the service of one of our prison ministries two Sundays ago!!!

A disturbing little psychedelic song, sung by both The Temptations and The Funk Brothers. (1973)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Camp went very well! I didn't kill any of the kids accidentally and all accepted Christ or rededicated! Hope I see a lot of them at church tomorrow. I guess I grew a lot being a leader.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

My nephew is two years post chemo and one cannot even tell anything was ever wrong with him! and it is three years and two weeks ago that he got out of the PICU and hospital after God saving his life four times!!!
HALLELUYAH!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Praise the Lord!! Happy for you Kate!! That's amazing! How old is your nephew?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

He turned five in May. Here is the link to his story: https://www.facebook.com/FightIkeFight.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum