How Do You Help?

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I might..It's a big might start singing with the band...Little scary but I know they need a girl vocalist :-)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love helping. ^_^ I hope to one day work with the kids classes at my church. It's so much fun creating lessons and helping with those lil' cuties. Daw, I'm smiling just thinking about it.

I could make a list, but once I think of everything I want to do, it might be a little long.... Heh heh.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I run the soundboards, slides, and recording and I put together the powerpoint presentations
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Being the shy, quiet girl I am, I'm most comfortable working with preschoolers or in the nursery. I finally worked up the nerve to help with the elementary kids in VBS. Total nightmare, as they stuck me with a group of 4 rowdy boys. (and when most other groups have 1 or 2 kids, it really makes no sense) I still have no idea what they were thinking, but I managed to get through the week. (Also, being as short as I am, all of the boys were around my height, so it was kinda awkward).
But anyways, I really enjoy helping with preschool, the kids are so cute.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I just finished a VBS a few weeks ago that was really fun. I actually was paired up with a girl who had autism, and it was a great learning experience. She had trouble with lots of noise, and the VBS is the loudest I've ever been to, so it was a pretty hard week, but all in all, it was an awesome week. Then the next week, my church had an art camp/VBS type thing. Our church is comparatively small so about 20 kids from our church were there. But we reached out to a lot of families in our community and guess how many kids that don't regularly come to our church came? 60! It was great. We really had a chance to minister to kids in our area. I ran sound for the opening and closing ceremony and along with two other teenaged volunteers was in charge of 16 preschoolers. So, I had a pretty exhausting two weeks.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

We are not members of a church and we switch churches a lot, so I don't get many chances to help. But at one church I volunteered to help do hard work for the older church members. And then at another church I volunteered to help do the yearly cleaning and reorganizing of the church.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

my youth group will sometimes clean up around the church.(i actually haven't done that yet but probably will someday)
LOTR IS AWESOME