Which Denomination Should You Be?

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Which Denomination Should You Be?

Take this quiz and find out! Discuss your results and the questions here. http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select. ... stiandenom
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Interesting. I got Seventh-Day Adventist as 100% and Assemblies of God as 80%.

My denominational history is quite varied, I went to a Nazarene church until I was 13, then went to a non-denominational church that used the AWANA program (which is baptist), then I went to an Assemblies of God college and attended an AG church, and now I go to a different non-denominational church.

But I don't know that I agree with the result I received. Seventh-Day Adventists believe that Saturday is the Sabbath (I believe your Sabbath can be whatever day you set aside for him), and they are usually vegetarians or at least do not eat unclean meat so no bacon (I love bacon). These are just a couple of the things that stand out to me at first glance.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I got Southern Baptist, which is... Odd.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Reformed Baptist. Figures. :lol:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

i had to take this twice as it deleted my results, but the first time i got Seventh Day Adventist, something i can easily see. i'm definitely more of a pacifist than not, and went the majority of 2019 without eating meat, which was a really cool experience.

the second time though, i got Orthodox Quakerism first and Assemblies of God second. honestly, i don't know much about Orthodox Quakerism but now i'm interested in reading about it. my mom grew up AG and laments that we never had the same experiences growing up. similarly to Belle, i've been to quite a few denominations in my life; some Baptist, some more evangelical, some reformed, but i've been going to a non-denominational church the last few years.

this is a super neat quiz, thanks for sharing @ Eleventh Doctor!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Huh, it pegs me as Reformed Baptist/Southern Baptist. Don't really care for them as a denomination, but I guess we agree on some things.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I got 100% Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)/Orthodox Presbyterian Church, which is what I am, so no surprise there.
I also got 91% Mennonite Brethren, probably because I'm personally a pacifist.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I like this XD I got 100% reformed baptist, which I guessed from their list, although I can't honestly say I knew that was a denomination. o_O
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It got mine right. 100% UPC
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Never really looked into "Reformed Baptist" but apparently that's what I am. I grew up in Baptist churches, and I've been to a fair number of different ones, so not a surprise it pegged me as Baptist.

Here's my top five:
1. Reformed Baptist (100%)
2. Southern Baptist (95%)
3. Presbyterian Church in America/Orthodox Presbyterian Church (91%)
4. Reformed Churches (91%)
5. Free Will Baptist (90%)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Carl
Caramel Crunch

My results came out as 100% Reformed Baptist and 99% Southern Baptist, which makes sense because I have been going to baptist churches for my whole life.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~