Favorite Christian Band?

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Favorite Christian Band?

I like to listen to Christian music that glorifies God and offers clean, uplifting lyrics. Do you have some favorite Christian Band, Artist, Group, etc?
Some I like to listen to are tobyMac, Hawk Nelson and Jamie Grace.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Newsboys are pretty good, and Chris Tomlin really has some meaningful and uplifting songs.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

And may I stress again, Newsboys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Newsboys are pretty good, and Chris Tomlin really has some meaningful and uplifting songs.
Agreed! The Newsboys are awesome! Do you like Chris Tomlin's new song "White Flag"? I really liked that one.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Agreed! The Newsboys are awesome! Do you like Chris Tomlin's new song "White Flag"? I really liked that one.[/quote]

Yes, funny story. I was on the iTunes "Christian and Gospel" page, when I say two new albums. One by Josh Whatshisname, and the other by Chris Tomlin. So I click on Josh's album, and I saw this song called White Flag. I didn't think about it until I clicked on Chris Tomlin's album and realized that his head-lining song was also White Flag.

Strange, isn't it? It makes me think of another teen-aged singer who has a song called 'Shine'. Definetly taking from Newsboys.

Emily's Okay...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

C-guy wrote:Agreed! The Newsboys are awesome! Do you like Chris Tomlin's new song "White Flag"? I really liked that one.
Yes, funny story. I was on the iTunes "Christian and Gospel" page, when I say two new albums. One by Josh Whatshisname, and the other by Chris Tomlin. So I click on Josh's album, and I saw this song called White Flag. I didn't think about it until I clicked on Chris Tomlin's album and realized that his head-lining song was also White Flag.

Strange, isn't it? It makes me think of another teen-aged singer who has a song called 'Shine'. Definetly taking from Newsboys.[/quote]

Whoa, that is weird. And I dislike when bands and stuff kind of snitch other songwriters ideas and such, maybe they don't mean too...but still.=/
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

yeah
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I like to many personally but my favorite song is "Deep Cries Out" by BethelLive!
I guess if I think about it my favorites are Jesus Culture and BethelLive! For me it's cause they freely Worship Jesus! It's not a show there just singing and worshipping the one that loved them first!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble

HannahJ. wrote:I like to many personally but my favorite song is "Deep Cries Out" by BethelLive!
I guess if I think about it my favorites are Jesus Culture and BethelLive! For me it's cause they freely Worship Jesus! It's not a show there just singing and worshipping the one that loved them first!!
Uoh, Bethel is good to. Were using them a lot in our youth group band (which I am in).

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

C-guy wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:I like to many personally but my favorite song is "Deep Cries Out" by BethelLive!
Uoh, Bethel is good to. Were using them a lot in our youth group band (which I am in).
Cool! We sing some of there songs too!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:Newsboys are pretty good, and Chris Tomlin really has some meaningful and uplifting songs.
Agreed! The Newsboys are awesome! Do you like Chris Tomlin's new song "White Flag"? I really liked that one.
I haven't heard it. But I love How Can I Keep From Singing, How Great is Our God, and I Will Follow.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Tobymac, Point of Grace, Michael W. Smith, Jamie Grace... There are a lot!!

-- Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm --

Any Point of Grace fans?
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Toby Mac, Shai Linne, Jamie Grace, newsboys.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
C-guy
Fudge Marble

I can't wait for Tobymac's December tour! He's touring with 6 of his favorite Christian artists!

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

C-guy wrote:I can't wait for Tobymac's December tour! He's touring with 6 of his favorite Christian artists!
Sounds Cool!
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

I luv Britt Nicole, Beckah Shae, Group 1 Crew, Mikeschair, Mandisa, and Royal Tailor!!!! They are all great Christian artists!!! Check them out! =)
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

AIOluver36 wrote:I luv Britt Nicole, Beckah Shae, Group 1 Crew, Mikeschair, Mandisa, and Royal Tailor!!!! They are all great Christian artists!!! Check them out! =)
I have not heard of any of them. I'm not too up-to-date on Christian music! ;)
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
AIOluver36 wrote:I luv Britt Nicole, Beckah Shae, Group 1 Crew, Mikeschair, Mandisa, and Royal Tailor!!!! They are all great Christian artists!!! Check them out! =)
Well not many people have actually heard of Beckah Shae, Group 1 Crew, and Royal Tailor..... but they are really good and I told my friends about them and now my friends luv these Christian artists. You can go on their web sites.... http://www.beckahshae.com http://www.group1crew.com http://www.royaltailor.com http://www.brittnicole.com http://www.mandisa.com Enjoy!!!! :)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

AIOluver36 wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Well not many people have actually heard of Beckah Shae, Group 1 Crew, and Royal Tailor..... but they are really good and I told my friends about them and now my friends luv these Christian artists. You can go on their web sites.... http://www.beckahshae.com http://www.group1crew.com http://www.royaltailor.com http://www.brittnicole.com http://www.mandisa.com Enjoy!!!! :)

I like "Keys to the Kingdom" by Group 1 Crew.:)
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Me too! That is one of my favorite songs... :)
Last edited by AIOluver36 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.