VBS Themes!!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

VBS Themes!!

My church is doing GoFish Guys PRAISE! What about you??
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:My church is doing GoFish Guys PRAISE! What about you??
Last year we did cowboy wild west theme called Gold Rush. Discovering God's gold (the Bible)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Sounds Fun!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:Sounds Fun!

ya. it was.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

We did Kickin it old school it was A Blast!!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:We did Kickin it old school it was A Blast!!!
my Grandparents church did that one.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:We did Kickin it old school it was A Blast!!!
my Grandparents church did that one.
Cool!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

This year our church is doing "Sunlight Express:Jesus and Me".
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Sounds like fun!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

This year we're doing a camping theme last year was a pioneer theme.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Last year, my church did a panda theme. I got to be a crew leader for a group of preschoolers. I get to help again this year, and we will be doing a sky/flight theme.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

T.S. (myself) wrote:Last year, my church did a panda theme. I got to be a crew leader for a group of preschoolers. I get to help again this year, and we will be doing a sky/flight theme.

cool! This year i get to be a helper too this year,
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Great! Being a crew leader is so enjoyable, because I get to know the kids over a week's period. We had a little girl adopted from a Chinese orphanage. She is a sweet girl, but she cried for hours over the week. We also had a little boy who is amazing at crafts, but causes trouble whenever he can.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

T.S. (myself) wrote:Great! Being a crew leader is so enjoyable, because I get to know the kids over a week's period. We had a little girl adopted from a Chinese orphanage. She is a sweet girl, but she cried for hours over the week. We also had a little boy who is amazing at crafts, but causes trouble whenever he can.
I'm looking forward to it! Wow wonder if i'll have any kids like that
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Our VBS started tonight!! We had an approximate total of 185 kids!!! The church bus I help on had 25 riders!!! Pray that we have at least 200 kids at VBS tomorrow!!!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:Last year, my church did a panda theme. I got to be a crew leader for a group of preschoolers. I get to help again this year, and we will be doing a sky/flight theme.
You're kidding! That's exactly what our church is doing. (Well did, since they are both over.) And my sis was a helper for pre-k as well. hmmmmmm. My friend was singing, so she and I shared a group so that she could sing without worrying about the kids.

This year we weren't able to help because we were on vacation.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The VBS things are sold in packages, so maybe a couple hundered churches have the same theme. Last year, my little brother screamed and cried every time we dropped him off. That year he was so sensitive and needy because we had just moved. Besides one church service a week, he didn't want to leave our mom's side. Hopefully, he'll do better this year.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Yes, I know T.S., It is just funny. Just out of curiosity, where is your church in general? Mine is in Colorado.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I know my church is doing VBS, but I'm not sure what the theme is.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I know my church is doing VBS, but I'm not sure what the theme is.
Although we do not have a VBS this year, because of children's pastor changing issues, we usely get around 200-400 kids.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...