Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Can everybody please pray for my whole family. We are in the middle of making a very hard decision right now. Whether or not to switch churches. My pastor wants my dad to become a church elder, but of course there are qualifications that my dad does not think he meets. My dad thinks that the pastor is taking this whole eldership thing to lightly. Also, the pastor's preaching hasn't been that great lately. Actually, a few people are thinking of leaving the church, but this is very hard for us. Please pray.
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I have a friend who lives in a awesome place called Alaska and her father is dying with Parkingson's and other health issues. Please pray. Her name is Rosalina (Pen name)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Praying for wisdom for your family, Noah! I know God will lead your family in the direction you should go!

Praying, dolphinlovr4ever! Rosalina and her family are in my prayers :)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Same here!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I have a Pre-Calculus Midterm tomorrow and on Thursday, the PSAT on Wednesday, a Biology exam on Thursday, and a Bio Lab midterm on Thursday too. Pray I survive this week. :(
^^ Props to Belle ^^
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I hate it when you have to much homework! sorry AS
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I just found out my sister has been getting back together with her ex-husband (he barely was that) despite the fact that he has 'no contact', has abused her, has been in and out of jail, and was the reason she was fired from her previous job. I don't understand her mindset. I am not sure what I can do, other than pray. Oh, and she has a 2 year old daughter that I don't want to get mixed up in all this. She and her daughter have been staying with me and my parents ever since she moved back to this city. I try not to be affected by it but can't help it since I'm living in the same house and help babysit her daughter (my niece).

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I will pray

Mara
Pistachio

I'll be praying Ameraka.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Sounds like a toughie, Ameraka! I will lift you and your family (especially your sister) in my prayers!
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

My second cousin was in a tiller accident. Broke one leg and cut the other. Also my first cousin named Jenita was taken to the hospitle with blood sugar over 600. Then theres about 3 people with brain tumors. Pablo Kaslov. Troy Martin. And a daughter of one of dad's coworkers. Then my grandpa whom I am very close to has cancer. He is going to have surgery the 21st. Please pray for everyone that I mentioned.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Absolutely, dolphinlovr4ever! I will keep all mentioned in my prayers!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm absolutely praying, Dolphin.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey guys! I have a request. I have a ear infection called "swimmers ear." It's a infection that you get at the pool. When water goes in your ear some of it doesn't come out and whatever bacteria is in there grows. Ewww..

Anywho, the infection is down the canal and behind the eardrum (I think it's unusual behind the eardrum). I can't hear out of it at all because it's so swollen and there is a loud ringing. The pain it amazing and I can't hardly open my mouth. If you could pray that it would heal quickly, that would be great!
I had that once. It was awful. Hope it's gone now!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Prayin' for you, Bethy! I had that a while ago. It hurt and was so annoying!!

Anywho, I was wondering if ya'll could pray for my two good friends and I. We're hoping to go to an orphanage in Honduras in a few months, and need to raise support and everything, so if you could pray we would get everything down in order to go :)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Keep praying for my Church. My pastor has decided to resign immediately after the board has brought to his attention that he doesn't meet the qualifications of being a pastor. Since my dad is on the church board I knew this a while ago, but I just got out of a church meeting where it was publicly announced.....and Not many people took it well. There's gonna be another meeting held soon to explain it in more detail.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That is so awesome, Stella! I'll definitely be praying for the funds :D

Absolutely, Noah! Changes aren't easy, and I'll keep your church in my prayers :)
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I'll be praying for all of you guys. Please pray for my church too. We've been searching for a more permanent building for our second site (we have two sites so we can have a presence in two communities)and we just had to terminate a contract for a building because it was too expensive. The process had been going really well, but the architects on the committee realized that it would be too much. We really need a building because the community center we're using right now is going to be torn down soon, so please pray.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'll be praying, GratieDei!

Will y'all keep me in your prayers? I my first performance with my drama team is today. I'm starting to get nervous... PRAY! Thanks everyone :D
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Praying for all! You'll do great liz!