Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Wow, I am certainly praying for you Oll! O.o
Keep us updated!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh my word, God's Girl!! Will be praying for your family and everyone there! Be safe!!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

Wow GG! That's some fire! I love fire; the smell, the flames, and the warmth. It is sad that something so comforting as fire could destroy so many homes, and ruin so much! It must be really difficult to see such a thing like that! My family and Church have been praying for everyone over there! Do you know if any firefighters have been injured in the process of trying to contain it? Stay Safe!!
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Yikes...Praying...
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The fire is 65% percent contained.

Its burned 14,198 acres, and 483 homes.

There isn't any news on any injured firefighters.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I've been praying for you, Wren.

CO has a lot of fires, doesn't it?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:I've been praying for you, Wren.

CO has a lot of fires, doesn't it?
Kinda, this is actually the biggest closest fire to us, there was one closer a couple years ago, but I don't believe it burned any structures.

And while lots of places (NM, AZ, TX, CA) have big wildfires as well, the ones in CO recently have been really destructive.

The Black Forest Fire and the Waldo Canyon fire (the big fire last year) 848 homes combined in Colorado Springs.

So far the fire is 75% contained.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mara
Pistachio

I'm praying GG! I know what it's like living near the fires and having friends that have had to evacuate!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Can you guys pray for my family? We are really going through some hard stuff. First my grandparents decided to move near here last fall, and while that is great, almost as soon as they got here, we started having problems. Neither of my grandparents have been very healthy lately, and it just seems like there's one thing after another. First it was a heart problem, then a gall bladder, then a knee, then a torn retina, and cataracts, if its not one thing, its ten others. To add to that, they have never been very financially stable, and my parents are bearing most of the weight of medical bills, and other costs. My dad has been so busy helping my grandparents that his work has piled up, and he's really stressed. On top of all that, my parents have really been struggling with my brother. Please pray that God will heal my grandparents, give peace to my parents, comfort me and the rest of my siblings, and help my brother through this difficult time.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I could really use prayer. There's a girl who lives in Alaska that I've been chatting with online a lot and she says she's a christian "at heart", but I dunno, she doesn't act like a christian to me. But anyway, she's been in college, and she's been going through a really tough time, and is fighting depression and thoughts of suicide. I'm hoping to talk with her later today, hopefully, and I could REALLY use prayer, and obviously pray for her too, please pray for wisdom on my part, and strength and peace for her.

thanx.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

sing
Raspberry Ripple

Wow! @Metal15 @Gratiadia Definately praying for you both.
~Sing

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Metal, I'll be praying for you!! I shall pray that God open your mouth and use you as a vessel to bring this girl to Him. Be encouraged because God's Word is soo powerful; use it to help this girl that clearly needs HIM and His healing.
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanx, Renae and Sing

I got another one:

I'm taking a knowledge-test for my driving learners-permit, please pray that I don't Charlie-Brown-it, and fail. O_O

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Good luck Metal!! Pray for u!

Can u guys please pray for a friend of mine. She used to be a Christian and go to church. Now she doesn't go to church and isn't wise in relationships she does. She says she believes in God and the Bible but one thing she believes contradicts the Bible so she says she must not believe the whole Bible is true. I'd appreciate the prayers...I would like opportunities to witness to her
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I'd really appreciate if u guys could pray for my grandma, she's having knee surgery Monday morning! please pray she'll have a good and fast recovery! :D

I'm praying for everyone's prayer requests! :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wow! Hope things go fine!

Could you guys please pray for my family right now. You know the grandma I've requested prayer for b4? Or idk if I have anyway, she passed away and went to Heaven on July 10th. The funeral is on Tuesday and viewing on Monday. Its really hard.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

praying for everyone :D
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I received news today that one of my bike team members had an accident, hurt his spine, and had to be helicoptered out. The usual. Okay, thankfully that isn’t the usual, but when someone has one of these unusually serious crashes, this is the usual unusual. So naturally prayer for him (I haven’t heard which team member it was) would be appreciated. However, the doctors are not sure how he’ll be yet, there is a possibility that he will be paralyzed in the legs (pretty much the usual). I am therefore asking for extra prayer; if you could contact others to pray as well. I know these boys, biking is a whole lot to them. It’s about all they do (besides school) I mean, they surely do some other stuff, I’m sure they go to movies with friends for example, but they bike six days a week (you need to have one day off per week for maximum effect) even if they don’t feel like it, which they usually do. If one of them couldn’t bike anymore, that would be pretty hard on him. Even if he wasn’t going to go professional when he’s older, I’m sure he was going to keep biking for fun for many years to come.
Even a non-biker can imagine the effect of a biker being paralyzed in the legs. So since prayer is the most effective thing I know, I’m asking here for all I can get for him.

-- Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:53 am --

So he lived, and he'll be fine. He broke his back and he had to have his spine welded a bit, (I think that's the right words) and of course it will take quite a while to recover, but he'll be able to live a normal life and everything. So he's good. Thank God. (Yes you up there! Image ) So I'm just praying now that good will come from this. I don't think he's a Christian, so hopefully this will make him think about mortality and lead somewhere good.
~ Walker in Dreams
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Yikes! Incidents involving the spine are always nasty. Good to hear that he'll be fine. :)

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey guys! I have a request. I have a ear infection called "swimmers ear." It's a infection that you get at the pool. When water goes in your ear some of it doesn't come out and whatever bacteria is in there grows. Ewww..

Anywho, the infection is down the canal and behind the eardrum (I think it's unusual behind the eardrum). I can't hear out of it at all because it's so swollen and there is a loud ringing. The pain it amazing and I can't hardly open my mouth. If you could pray that it would heal quickly, that would be great!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage