Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

If you guys could pray for my cousin, I would be grateful. I can't go into detail, but let's just say that she is going through a very hard time and has pretty much turned away from God. She really needs prayer. Thanks.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Golly, Starflower. I'm terribly sorry, and naturally will pray.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I am totally praying for your cousin, Star!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I'll be praying for you're Grandma Abby, nd for you're Cousin Star!!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Sage
Caramel Crunch

I will pray for her, and you. It's not easy watching someone else go thru a hard time. God bless Starflower.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Hey Star, I just thought of this really great song that I think is really relevant to your cousin.
I don't know if you can see or watch youtube, but the song is Ready and Waiting by Rachel Chan. Its one of my favorites!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

My mom, me, and four of my friends were in a car accident one of my friends is hurting & at the hospital but its not serious. We rear ended someone, it's our falt, and we have no insurance, car or otherwise. We really need prayer, my mom and dad mostly for figuring out what to do. If we are sewed it could be very serious. Please pray for God to help us though this cause at this point the tunnel looks pretty dark.
Mara
Pistachio

I'm praying Wes!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I will be praying Wes.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Ok, I'll be praying Wes. Sorry to hear that.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

definitely praying.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

I will be praying, Wes.
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'll be praying! For peace for your family, Your friend, and understanding to the may be sewers!!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I'm praying, Wes.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Praying, Wes. I'm so very sorry.

If it's not too much to ask, I would appreciate some prayer right now. Two days ago, a friend of ours died suddenly without reason, only 35. And then the next day, my great aunt passed away... We're all still sick, and things are going pretty rough, so I would appreciate it, if you can...
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Its never to much to ask Shey! I will stop right now and pray for your family!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh my! What, Renae said, Sammy. It is NEVER to much to ask. You are in my earnest prayers, deary! I'm so sorry this is happening. I love you!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I am so praying for you guys!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I'll be praying, Wes! glad everyone else was ok!
oh how terrible Sam, I'll be praying!!!! It's never, never too much to ask!!!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Thank you all for your prayers guys. A little update: ok so now we know that our car is totaled. But we don't know what the other people are going to do at this point. My mom did loose car insurance about a month or so before the wreck. But didn't find out till right after the wreck. I'm doing surprisingly well on the road. I'm not half as nervous as I thought I would be. Some specific prayer requests now are just, be praying for my parents mostly my mom & dad both are just feeling very defeated right now and just really need Gods strength right now. And with me you can pray that I'll be safe on the roads when I'm driving my mom around. Ok that's it for now. Thank you all again so much for the prayer & I'll keep you all posted. Ohh ;) and my friend is only a little sore now so she's ok. Thank God it wasn't as serious as it could have been!