Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I am so praying for you, Connie! That your mom gets better, that you can handle things (are you in charge while your mom is sick??), that stress won't over power anyone!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good grief. It seems like there's an unceasing barrage of lame things happening to SS members. Anyhoo, I'll pray of course, Ashley. That's serious, to say the least.
Praying for your mom too, Connie.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, I just needed to get this out there... I can't really explain right now, I have no time. But, things are just... I don't know. I'm worried.. But it'll work out in the end.

Okay, I need to go... Goodbye guys. Thank you for your prayers.
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Praying for you, Sam. I wish I could do more. But I know God is faithful. He will see you through. Trust in Him at all times.
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm so praying for you my twin! I love you, girl! *hugs*
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pray for ya Sammy!! :D

Could you all pray for me...I just been feeling depressed lately (not all the time).. But I feel happy with my friends but when I get to thinking or am alone I just think to much. if that made sense. This summer I won't get to see my friends everyday so it could be harder!

Please pray for my grandma she isn't doing to well. And for my friend with cancer. And unsaved family and friends...I am sure we all have people who need to be saved.
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Fri May 24, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you guys very much. (:

Everything is okay compared to that post, though. So don't worry. I appreciate it.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm praying for you, Gabby! And I hear you... I get like that sometimes... Just something comes over me and my heart feels so heavy... So yeah, I'm praying for you! And your friend with cancer and your unsaved friends and family :)
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Please pray for me! I've been wondering if I'm a christian, and, I don't know what I'm gonna do!!!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

praying gw
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

God'sWolf wrote:Please pray for me! I've been wondering if I'm a christian, and, I don't know what I'm gonna do!!!
Totally praying! And as I've been through the same thing myself VERY recently, I know exactly how you feel.
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

God'sWolf wrote:Please pray for me! I've been wondering if I'm a christian, and, I don't know what I'm gonna do!!!
Just trust in the work of Christ, GW. The very fact that you're unsure, and that you care about the state of your soul is a good sign that God has saved you. Just continue to put your hope in the righteousness of Jesus alone. And believe God's promises that He will keep you until the end. :)
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Thanks everyone. I've been talking to a friend, and she's helping a ton.
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

umm, so my two friends are fighting, and they both say they don't want to be friends anymore. Apprently this happens a lot, but I'm still stressed about it. prayer would be appreciated

Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Wow, I know how you feel Dan. That happened to me. It's pretty awful. I'm definitely praying!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

thanks connie

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Some of you may have heard of the Black Forest Fire, its a fire burning near Colorado Springs, so far its destroyed 92 homes for sure, though the sheriff is estimating that around 300 homes have been destroyed. Its burned 8,500 acres so far.

Here's a picture from our house on the first day. The latest mandatory evacuation line is about 12 miles from our house.

The rest of these pictures are from an article about the fire (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_23442660)

ETA: Now they says its destroyed 360 homes, the most ever in Colorado history.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh, wow, that's scary GG. I am praying that God will keep you and your family safe, and that He will help others, especially those who have lost their homes.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Jimminiy Christmas. O_O That's REALLY scary. MASSIVE smoke. You're in my prayers...as are all the people with lost homes. :(
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I thought I'd give an update on the fire.

Its burned 15,700 acres and 379 homes.

2 people have died in the fire, while they were trying to evacuate.

So far, the fire is only 5% contained.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~