Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Please pray for a family I know who just lost their father to brain cancer this morning. It was discovered in January, and they thought for a time it was removed, but since last month his health began to fail. I know how close they all were, and their youngest is just nineteen.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Please be keeping me, my community, and my friends in your prayers for the next several weeks. A dear friend and two others were killed on Friday in a van accident. They were leaving for the weekend to go canoeing with their church and the van flipped over and hit a tree because it blew a tire and the trailer behind began to fishtail. The funeral for my good friend is tomorrow, and super-prayers would be appreciated. It is also about to get harder, as my co-op starts back up on Tuesday, and his family plays a big part in it. Thank you all so much.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jo March wrote:Please be keeping me, my community, and my friends in your prayers for the next several weeks. A dear friend and two others were killed on Friday in a van accident. They were leaving for the weekend to go canoeing with their church and the van flipped over and hit a tree because it blew a tire and the trailer behind began to fishtail. The funeral for my good friend is tomorrow, and super-prayers would be appreciated. It is also about to get harder, as my co-op starts back up on Tuesday, and his family plays a big part in it. Thank you all so much.
Praying! I'm so sorry, Kate.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Praying! That's really sad I am so sorry!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you all so much!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

This is more of a praise but we just had a really close call and I'm pretty happy I'm not dead.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Well that’s good news! Praise God for keeping you safe!
Jo March
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Our mother has cancer again, and surgery today on account of that, so some prayers would be nice.
~ Walker in Dreams
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for sure
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Our mother has cancer again, and surgery today on account of that, so some prayers would be nice.
That's rough. I'll be praying!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Well, my little sister is lying in an ambulance. Could use some prayers.
~ Walker in Dreams
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Well, my little sister is lying in an ambulance. Could use some prayers.
Holy cow! I'm praying for you!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Dang. Yeah, that's scary. I'll be praying.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Praying for her and you, Arkan.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I will be praying as well.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Praying for you, Arkán.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Who is this "Arkan" for whom shnoodlec is praying?

Well she was back at the end of the day. The doctors haven't figured out what was wrong, but they were able to rule some things out. She's basically back to normal for now.
~ Walker in Dreams
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Glad to hear that, Arkan.

It's been years and I still don't feel like using that accent...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on here in a while. I could use some pray now. Just going through a hard time for a bit now and just need some support thanks!
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Katie10 wrote:Hey guys. I know I haven't been on here in a while. I could use some pray now. Just going through a hard time for a bit now and just need some support thanks!
Praying for you, sweetie! <3 :pray: