Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I have just been having a hard time this past week. My family had a few health scares over the school year, and I have not been sleeping too well either. I could really just use a lot of prayer for peace right now.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:I have just been having a hard time this past week. My family had a few health scares over the school year, and I have not been sleeping too well either. I could really just use a lot of prayer for peace right now.
Not being able to sleep is the worst. Praying for you. :pray:
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jo March wrote:I have just been having a hard time this past week. My family had a few health scares over the school year, and I have not been sleeping too well either. I could really just use a lot of prayer for peace right now.
So sorry to hear that. Praying for you, friend, and if you ever need to talk about it I'm here.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

MonkeyDude wrote:
Not being able to sleep is the worst. Praying for you. :pray:
Thank you so much!!!
GJFH wrote:
So sorry to hear that. Praying for you, friend, and if you ever need to talk about it I'm here.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

*pokes head in*

Praying for Y'all.

If you could pray for me that would be great. I had to go to the ER yesterday because I was having trouble breathing and I had red welts covering my entire body (it was pretty freaky). They still have no idea what it was. The doctors suspect it is an allergic reaction but we don't know what it is I am allergic to. The welts come and go but thankfully I can breathe just fine. If you could just be praying that would be fantastic. thanks. I miss you guys.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

My goodness!!!! That sounds really scary!!!! I will be praying for sure!
Jo March
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Will do.

Get better soon, Kathy.
~Two of your five a day~.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Kathy0 wrote:*pokes head in*

Praying for Y'all.

If you could pray for me that would be great. I had to go to the ER yesterday because I was having trouble breathing and I had red welts covering my entire body (it was pretty freaky). They still have no idea what it was. The doctors suspect it is an allergic reaction but we don't know what it is I am allergic to. The welts come and go but thankfully I can breathe just fine. If you could just be praying that would be fantastic. thanks. I miss you guys.
Yippers! Hope you get better soon.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Please pray. I got in a car rack and my chest is in a LOT of pain. Please please pray.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Katie10 wrote:Please pray. I got in a car rack and my chest is in a LOT of pain. Please please pray.
O.o Yikes. Will be praying. Hope you get better!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

MonkeyDude wrote:
Katie10 wrote:Please pray. I got in a car rack and my chest is in a LOT of pain. Please please pray.
O.o Yikes. Will be praying. Hope you get better!
The pray for my mom to she broke her hand as well in the wreak.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Wow. Deffinantly praying for you both.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kathy0 wrote:Wow. Deffinantly praying for you both.
Thanks kathy
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Welp, after a month of getting pushed back, my sleep study is scheduled for Friday. I'm really anxious about it, so I'd appreciate it if y'all could keep me in your prayers.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh absolutely. That sounds terrible and awful.
Jo March
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

So uh my dad has been unemployed for over six months now. So if you guys could be praying for that it would be greatly appreciated.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:So uh my dad has been unemployed for over six months now. So if you guys could be praying for that it would be greatly appreciated.
Definitely praying. Hope things get better.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TheDoctor wrote:So uh my dad has been unemployed for over six months now. So if you guys could be praying for that it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry, I know what that's like. I'm praying.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I will be praying for you TheDoctor.

Well, my uncle had pneumonia and the flu for three weeks and he was out of work. I knew right away something was wrong. He is a Steward. We stick things out. Well, it turns out when the doctors did an X-ray they found a large mass in his chest. At first, they were not sure if it was cancerous or not. They did some tests and it defiantly is cancer. This was such a shock to the whole family. My uncle is a strong Christian and he already is sharing Christ with the people at the hospital. At one point they had him under some strong painkillers and the doctor says "oh, he's mumbling," the nurse listens and says"no, he's singing hymns." Welp, that's my uncle for yah. This is pretty tough on my dad and his other brothers because they are all so close. If you could be praying that would be great! Thanks guys.
Last edited by Kathy0 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Praying for both of you.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games