Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Prayer requests!

I have a very urgent prayer request. Its for my grandma. She has cancer and Dialysis. :cry: She's skinner and more tired and I can get really scared for her! She gets sick too cause of the dialysis. I'm not joking about this or anything. I love her and want to see her get well. She inspires me because through this all she is trusting Jesus. Please Please Please Please Please PRAY!! Thanks so much!

HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:I have a very urgent prayer request. Its for my grandma. She has cancer and Dialysis. :cry: She's skinner and more tired and I can get really scared for her! She gets sick too cause of the dialysis. I'm not joking about this or anything. I love her and want to see her get well. She inspires me because through this all she is trusting Jesus. Please Please Please Please Please PRAY!! Thanks so much!
I am praying for her and your whole family!!
thanks it means so much to me!

EDIT BY BELLE: Here is the topic to post and any all prayer requests.
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Praying!!!!! :(
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Praying!!!!! :(
thanks so much! it means alot!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:I have a very urgent prayer request. Its for my grandma. She has cancer and Dialysis. :cry: She's skinner and more tired and I can get really scared for her! She gets sick too cause of the dialysis. I'm not joking about this or anything. I love her and want to see her get well. She inspires me because through this all she is trusting Jesus. Please Please Please Please Please PRAY!! Thanks so much!
I am praying for her and your whole family!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I will pray for you and your grandmother!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ditto!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Could we create a topic in General Discussion to share prayer requests?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sure, you want to do it, or do you want me to?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Post any Prayer Requests Here! We'll pray for any needs you have!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

My family is going on a trip, but my dad is sick, my mom has a headache, our camper is leaking in the rain, and our truck (we use to pull the camper) just broke down. :( We are supposed to be leaving tomorrow!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:My family is going on a trip, but my dad is sick, my mom has a headache, our camper is leaking in the rain, and our truck (we use to pull the camper) just broke down. :( We are supposed to be leaving tomorrow!
I'll Pray!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

If you can please give a report! I have no idea what it's like if someone close gets Cancer. All my prayers are with y'all!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

My great uncle has leukemia. He is undergoing Chemotherapy. My sister's friend had spinal surgery, and my grandmother's good friends's husband died of a heart attack.

I will be praying for everyone else!

T.S. (myself)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:My great uncle has leukemia. He is undergoing Chemotherapy. My sister's friend had spinal surgery, and my grandmother's good friends's husband died of a heart attack.

I will be praying for everyone else!

T.S. (myself)
That's a lot to go thru! I'm praying T.S.!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

A teacher at my school and fellow church member's mother is going through chemotherapy, too. Please pray. She's such a wonderful woman, actually, both of them, and I don't want anything to happen to her.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:If you can please give a report! I have no idea what it's like if someone close gets Cancer. All my prayers are with y'all!

I will! Thanks so much
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

T.S. (myself) wrote:I will pray for you and your grandmother!

thanks a bunch
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Report 1: My grandma is still the same. She can walk and sit and watch us play and stuff. But sadly she cant join along like usual. Thanks for ya'lls prayers they are wonderful and God bless ya'll!

Report 2: She was pretty good the past 4 days. Today was hard though
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

As most of u know please pray for my grandma. Unsaved family and for my dad and some guys from my church went on a fishing trip for i think 10 days for them to be safe
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:A teacher at my school and fellow church member's mother is going through chemotherapy, too. Please pray. She's such a wonderful woman, actually, both of them, and I don't want anything to happen to her.
I'm Praying!