Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Good luck, Liz! I'll be praying for you!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

So, the meeting that was called the other week want approved by the pastor, even though that was applied. With everything going on in the church, the pastor has called up emergecy council. Emergency council (the IAM) informed my pastor to not resign. So, he's not resigning. My dad was fired from the board along with everyone else, and other then that, everything's pretty much back to normal.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I will be going to a homeless shelter tomorrow, and was asked to share my testimony. If ya'll could pray that I would find the right words to say, and not get nervous, as I am deathly afraid of talking in front of a bunch of adults.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Totally, Stella! I would be terrified beyond belief, so I definitely understand.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

You are in my prayers, Stella... I definitely understand being nervous! I get antsy when I have to share personal things with numerous people, so I totally understand! I believe the Lord will guide you and keep you though! God bless your time to stand, my dear friend!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm praying, Stella! I know you'll do great!!

And I'm praying for your arrow wound! :lol: JK
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Thanks for your prayers! It went really well, and I only had to talk for about five minutes, but thankfully I didn't get stage fright, haha!

(Haha Bethy ;) )
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Whitfan
Strawberry

Could you guys please pray for a friend of mine who is not friends with someone we both know because of something trivial? I hope that IF they want to get back together as friends, then fine. If not, I pray that both will have a blessed life.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

please guys pray for my Dad, he's in the hospital, he has pneumonia in both lungs! thanks! :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Definitely praying, Whit and Brit!

@Brit, Do you think he'll get to come home soon? Or is it pretty serious?
-Nicolas Cage
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

they did admit him so it's definitely not good! :(
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey. Could you pray for my dad? He had another one of those things like he had last time. (We think it's some form of a seizure.) But this time he tensed up SO much that his back popped. It was a cracking noise. We don't know anything yet. We'll keep you updated.
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Just as a backing to Bethany, he's at the hospital and they just sent him to get his back x-rayed... So yeah, please pray!

-- Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:30 pm --

Update: Found out that my dad dislocated and broke both of his hips along with his spine being fractured... Please pray.

-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 pm --

Update:
The doctors were thinking surgery, but then decided against it considering that my dad is older and has advanced dementia. (Because if he were to take even one step after surgery while still in recovery/rehab, he could ruin the work the doctors had done and hurt himself even more.)

So basically the doctors told my dad "I guess your maker is gonna have to heal you." Which we thought was encouraging in the sense that the doctors (all that are dealing with my dads case) are all Christian!

It also puts us in a place where we are totally having to lean on God. Man can't fix it this time... Slightly frightening and majorly exciting!

Please continue to pray for my dad and our family. You guys are great!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Could everyone please please Pray for my Dad, he's not doing good at all! Thanks everyone! =)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I will be praying, Brit! (I can also relate O_o)
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks Liz! =) how is your dad?
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

He's doing a little bit better... It's going to be a LONG recovery. My mom is going to look at some different nursing/rehab homes tomorrow, so one step closer to getting better.
Thank you for asking, Britt!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

That's good! =) my dad is doing better also hopefully he'll be going home Tuesday! =)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That's awesome! Praise God :D Be sure to keep us updated!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

will do!