Your 2nd Birthday

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Your 2nd Birthday

Taday is my second B-day. THe day I becacme I christain. Exactly 1 year ago. It was between 1 and 2 AM. I tried to stay up that late but it wasn't as easy as a year ago. WHen are the rest of yours second b-day? I cna't believe what all happened in the last year's time. I began Instruction Class Became a teenager drew closer to Christ. BUt then theirs the embaressing things like... falling down the steps at CBS and meeting a guy who I had a crush on for 3 or 4 days. (A good thing did come of that though I made a new friend) And also the not so happy things that weren't that embaressing things such as getting in serious trouble at school because I was mad at my teacher. (HE made me feel very uncomfortable and was to touchy) OK maybe I didn't get into trouble really but I got to stay home a day (No I was not Expelled although I did consider homeschool for the remaining 5 weeks of school) Any way I was just reminicing last year. Go ahead your turn now.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

That's really cool that you celebrate that, but I don't know about me. I've considered myself a Christian for as long as I can remember, mainly because of my family and church family. I don't really have a conversion story, although God has really worked in me and helped me to grow in my faith recently.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I don't remember my b'day either :(
I was saved around 5 or 6, i remember it, but i don't remember my age (or the date).

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I was five and it was on may 2, 2005
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24