What Your Prayers Sound Like to God

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

What Your Prayers Sound Like to God

I thought this was humorous, and yet thought-provoking and very true. It really makes you think about how much God, specifically, the Holy Spirit and Jesus, does for us, with regard to our prayers. And it makes you feel like you could never be grateful enough for His help in that regard. But then... your thanksgiving to Him would be filtered through His perfect touch, without which it would be miserable...and then you'd have to thank Him for that.... you get the picture.

Anway. Hope this gives you another reason to praise our great God. :)

Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So God is two white guys in a sound booth?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

*facepalm* Leave it to you to take the analogy too far. :P I don't know if one or the other was supposed to be God or Jesus or the Holy Spirit or what, but I thought it made a nice point. I don't even know if the skit was even supposed to be symbolic in the first place. Maybe Todd just found it and thought it would work well with the point he was trying to make. I don't know. But I thought it was a great illustration.
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I really liked that video! It was funny and true! Very true! :D
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage