Is it wrong for women to wear pants?

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.

Women wearing pants?

Yes, its fine
76%
No
11%
I dont care
8%
I am not sure
No votes
I guess so
4%

Total votes: 72

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I can see where you're coming from but how far do you take carefulness? Why not wear robes and veils that cover the entire body and be completely careful? Also, it sounds like those written rules aren't the actual rules that are enforced. Does that mean that girls and women can follow those written rules and still be judged by others because they aren't being "careful" enough?

Did I say that? Please respect me enough to respond to what I actually say.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

What question?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My point is that in Muslim countries where women cover up completely rape still occurs so clearly covering up doesn't stop lust. Also there is still sexual abuse in denominations like your own that have strict rules for dress, why is that?

Also this question. I can see where you're coming from but how far do you take carefulness? Why not wear robes and veils that cover the entire body and be completely careful? Also, it sounds like those written rules aren't the actual rules that are enforced. Does that mean that girls and women can follow those written rules and still be judged by others because they aren't being "careful" enough?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I am a male thank you. And I swim in multi-gender swimming pool.
This debate is getting really tiresome. Mr Yorp you are a little confusing in your responses.
JH is our dear legalist.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset