Excessive Signatures

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

You would be an excellent addition to the Board. I've already made my nomination, though.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Spaces as in non-breaking space? Also whats the signatures image size limit?

EDIT: Is this bumping btw?
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

God's Girl wrote:So, to clarify, if you have an image, you may also have 2 lines of text, no spaces.

If you don't have an image, you may have 1 or 2 spaces, and 3 lines of text.
For example, a signature could look like this, with up to 3 lines of text and 2 spaces:
This is one line of text. This is one line of text. This is one line of text.

This is another line of text. This is another line of text. This is another line of text.

This is one more line of text. This is one more line of text. This is one more line of text.
With an image in your signature, it is restricted to 2 lines of text, without any spaces:
[image here]
This is one line of text. This is one line of text.
This is another line of text. This is another line of text.
I am not aware of a limitation for signature images. I would assume anything within reason would be acceptable.

Your post is not considered bumping. Generally, posting in an old topic is tolerated if:

1. You have legitimate thoughts to share or questions to ask. This might not apply if the topic is so old that the original members who started it or kept it going are no longer around, or if the topic came to a close, with nothing that hadn't been discussed.

2. You are posting in the Bulletin Board. Starting new topics every time someone had a question would get very unorganized, so you are encouraged to use the topics already in existence if you have a question related to the topic.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:I am not aware of a limitation for signature images. I would assume anything within reason would be acceptable.
The current signature image size limit is 600x100.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Would it be possible to raise the height limit of signatures whatsoever? You can have all the width you want, but if you don't have enough height your images are going to be distorted no matter what you do. And personally, I would rather have height than width in the first place. .-.

It's fine if not. I was just wondering.

Thanks. =]