Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I know I haven't been that active recently, and I'm sorry for that, though I'm going to be be without internet access this week then I can return to joining in on more discussions. :yes:

I'll miss you fam, hopefully you are all having a great summer!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Heyy I lost my internet for a bit there, sorry, but I hope I'm back now (I'm at the library atm) \:D/
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am goi g to be inactive for awhile. I miss you all and I hope to be back soon.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

awww we'll miss you :( *hugs* return sooooon
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

So owing to a number of stressors in my life, including some trauma recovery and the busyness of school, I'm going to be taking a break from the board and all AIO-related things indefinitely. I'll still be around; if I know you well enough, you can PM me and get my Facebook info or something, but for now, I need to take time off.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Good for you, Tiger. We'll miss you!! I'll be praying for you :) *hugs*
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I Will miss you. I'll be praying as well.
Last edited by Katie10 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:So owing to a number of stressors in my life, including some trauma recovery and the busyness of school, I'm going to be taking a break from the board and all AIO-related things indefinitely. I'll still be around; if I know you well enough, you can PM me and get my Facebook info or something, but for now, I need to take time off.
:cry: I'm sorry to hear that, friend. I'll be praying, and I'm here if you do want to message, but understand if you don't.
I really hope that you're doing alright, or at least that you'll find what you need.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I won't be super active. With school started and all I might be a bit busy.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

TigerShadow wrote:So owing to a number of stressors in my life, including some trauma recovery and the busyness of school, I'm going to be taking a break from the board and all AIO-related things indefinitely. I'll still be around; if I know you well enough, you can PM me and get my Facebook info or something, but for now, I need to take time off.
/me salutes

You've held this decaying old fortress from completely dying. May your legacy be remembered. \:D/

Also feel free to send me a friend request on FB, if you post things worth reading. The majority of humanity does exactly the opposite.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I have temporarily returnedish. :) *starts singing "I come with the dust and I go with the wind"*
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back :)!
~Two of your five a day~.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kathy0 wrote:I have temporarily returnedish. :) *starts singing "I come with the dust and I go with the wind"*
Ya welcome back!
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Hey all,

Due to a variety of personal reasons (a.k.a. real life), I will be leaving the SS for a while, and I can't say for exactly how long. I may or may not check my PMs, so if you wish to say something to me that's your best bet. You can also try relaying a message through Blitz.

Thanks, Ninjahunter
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NinjaHunter wrote:Hey all,

Due to a variety of personal reasons (a.k.a. real life), I will be leaving the SS for a while, and I can't say for exactly how long. I may or may not check my PMs, so if you wish to say something to me that's your best bet. You can also try relaying a message through Blitz.

Thanks, Ninjahunter
WHAT. NO. *sobs and storms around* Who is going to torment the liberals in the Debate Hall now? *sniffs*

Are you sure you didn't mean we can relay a message through Helios? Oh wait, you are Helios. :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Didi
Cookies & Creme

So hey ya I'll be making occasionally frequent appearances
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Didi wrote:So hey ya I'll be making occasionally frequent appearances
Welcome back, Didi! I hope you've been doing alright.

Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back!
~Two of your five a day~.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

DIDIDIIDIDIDIDIDIIDIDIDIDIIDIDI *tackles*
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Much thanks, everyone :)
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"