Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

yelsew wrote:Hey guys... anyone still remember me? :anxious: :)
Hey Wes. Saw you in the chat but didn't get a chance to say hi :oops: Nice to see you around again. :)
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back, yelsew!
~Two of your five a day~.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

WOW!!! All these old people!!! Goodness and I've only been on here for two years yikes
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Starting the eighteenth I shall be sans computer, so I'll be on the SS (and the chat) a lot less. If you need to reach me your best bet would be Discord. (PM me if you'd like my info there.)

And for the whole month of July I will be without the internet all. :mad: Wish me luck on survival! :lol:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I am mostly leaving the SS. I'm getting really aggressive with my art, and part of that is having more time to animate, draw, and paint. Thus, leaving the SS. I will probably check back in sometimes, but I'm putting this message up because I intend to not be here if possible. I spend too much time.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Bye Kungfunaomi, speaking of i need more of the mario fanfic.
Bye shnoodlec, though why won't you have a computer tho.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Aw! Farewell for now Naomi! You will be missed!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Bye for now, Naomi! I hope you'll stop by every once in a while. I'm a big fan of your art thread. :)
Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Bye shnoodlec, though why won't you have a computer tho.
I'll be on a trip.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Ok, thx for the update.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:Starting the eighteenth I shall be sans computer, so I'll be on the SS (and the chat) a lot less. If you need to reach me your best bet would be Discord. (PM me if you'd like my info there.)

And for the whole month of July I will be without the internet all. :mad: Wish me luck on survival! :lol:
We'll miss you. Good luck!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

See ya, Shnoodz! Will miss ya, tons.
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Gone til the end of July. Adios everyone. :)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

adios shnoodlec.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

We'll miss you, shnoods!

I guess now is a good time as ever to mention I'm flying out to the mid-west tomorrow for the first time in fourteen years. I'll only be gone a little more than a week, and I'll still be playing mafia, though.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Bye shnoodlec. !
*Finger guns aggressively*
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Well everyone, with 5 months of not being online, I'm back. I've moved on frm Minecraft and I more like Indie Games nnow, even creating an entire channel for it. On my new Indie channel, I play games like Garry's Mod, Five Nights at Freddy's, Undertale, and I make SFM Animations. So subscribe now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK6pm ... subscriber (I'll also try to post more ;))
screeeeeeeee
AioFan7
Strawberry

Then do my game too! It's an Indie game as well. Check it out! It's in my signature to get info by going to the website. It's the one that says:
theadventuresofsupermikegame.weebly.com
13:16 Numbers of Hope
The Way of the Cross leads home!
Below are websites that I own:
https://theadventuresofsupermikegame.weebly.com

https://platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com/
I love the Christian audio drama Kids Corner! Check it out here: http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3479
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I guess I’m back part time, just in case anyone was wondering! :)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Welcome back, Kathy!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Hello everyone!

I have been off this forum for a long time now, but I have come back to start up my subreddit! If any of you are on reddit, you might know that there are only 2 AIO subreddits and they are lacking a lot of attention. I decided to give my own subreddit started and get the community pumping in the reddit space. If you are interested please check it out! Thanks so much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WelcometoOdyssey/