Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Welcome back, Didi!
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

WHO IS THIS I SEE. A CONNIE?!? *screams* CONNNNNAAAAYYYYYY. I missed you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. *hugs* Where have you been?
xo eht haiasi-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Connie G. wrote:Welcome back, Didi!
CONNIE??!?!?
Are you back? :mad: Girl, I've missed you tons. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back!

(And nice to meet ya :D).
~Two of your five a day~.
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

CONNIE CONNIE CONNIE CONNIE CONNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEY YOU'RE BACK I'VE MISSED YOU!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

hello yes it is little old me careful im fragile
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Yes, ma'am. Will do. *hugs gently*
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I have been gone for a bit but am back. Hello Connie! Welcome back and nice to met you.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So, fellow Odyssians, I am sad to say that my visits shall be less frequent than they have been. I've found myself checking social media a ton, and it's taking away a lot of my time. So, I'll be taking a break. Hopefully for the year. I'll still be around here and there. I'd like to continue publishing fanfiction, and update my website. You can also always pm me if you need to, but other than that, I'll see Y'all later!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:So, fellow Odyssians, I am sad to say that my visits shall be less frequent than they have been. I've found myself checking social media a ton, and it's taking away a lot of my time. So, I'll be taking a break. Hopefully for the year. I'll still be around here and there. I'd like to continue publishing fanfiction, and update my website. You can also always pm me if you need to, but other than that, I'll see Y'all later!
We'll all miss you! Good luck.
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

See ya, Penny! Good luck with everything :)
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:So, fellow Odyssians, I am sad to say that my visits shall be less frequent than they have been. I've found myself checking social media a ton, and it's taking away a lot of my time. So, I'll be taking a break. Hopefully for the year. I'll still be around here and there. I'd like to continue publishing fanfiction, and update my website. You can also always pm me if you need to, but other than that, I'll see Y'all later!
Ohhh that's sad. :( :( :boohoo: :anxious: :cry: :x We will certainly miss you around here!!! wait, what's your website?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

www.insideaio.weebly.com. There's not a ton on there, but I plan on putting episode reviews up when I have the time.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Ok! Thank you much!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

hi it's me i'm back
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back!

And nice to meet ya, too :D
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I'm alive. And back with a new version of my first ever avatar/signature set (original made by Bethany Shepard in 2012). I look forward to getting to know all these new faces, and reconnecting with old ones. Come and find me in the ToO chat if you find the time.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

YOOO I was back for the first time in like 5 years yo. And now I'm going again.
P.S I'm one the of the OG Soda Shoppers, back when they had a chat box!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Whaaaaaaaattttttt? Didn't see that one coming.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Hey guys... anyone still remember me? :anxious: :)