Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm back!
You may have noticed that I was kind of around this past week, but not really doing anything. So anyways, I'm back. Yay!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Good to have you back, Cousin!! :mrgreen:
Didja have a good time??
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I certainly did! They're my favorite aunt and uncle--oh wait... I'm not supposed to choose favorites.... Umm, yes, I did enjoy having them over. :D
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

My mother, sister, and I are in PA for my sisters seizure dog training update. She came a few months ago to get her dog. She's coming for some reinforcement training! It really hard for my mother and me, because there is a big room full of dogs and we can't touch or look in their eyes. (They have to be completely focused on their owner.) So I might not be on to much. (If I spelt some stuff wrong or something it's because I'm on my moms phone.:P)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

You guys will be in my prayers!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Back! Thanks Shnoodlec! :D

It was great. I'll have to post some picture soon. ;)
-Nicolas Cage
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Welcome back, Bethany! :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Finally! I am back! After a very, VERY long trip away (at least it felt that way ;) You should try spending 72 hours on end, in a car, with your younger sibs O.o It is an experience I will never forget :P) we have returned to biting cold of the North. I am glad to see that everybody is still fine and dandy!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Connie_Kendall wrote:Finally! I am back! After a very, VERY long trip away (at least it felt that way ;) You should try spending 72 hours on end, in a car, with your younger sibs O.o It is an experience I will never forget :P) we have returned to biting cold of the North. I am glad to see that everybody is still fine and dandy!
Heh, been there, done that, NOT fun, especially with three brothers ;) We once drove for almost four days straight, overnight, with only stopping to eat. It was torture, at its finest. O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh yes. Done that, too... O.o We did it for six weeks (stopping for 2 days every week or so) visiting people around the country. Yeah... Those were some L-O-N-G weeks, to say the least ;) O.o
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

Welcome back, Connie! How was your trip? (Other than the crazy ride). ;)
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Good! We actually got to see the Grand Canyon before the government reopened, so that was fun :D We went from snow in Colorado to 100 degree days down in Arizona! It was really fun, to say the least :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That sounds lovely.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Yep.

Lovely.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Hey guys just letting you know I'm gonna be gone from this afternoon through the rest of the week. I'll be back late Saturday night. ;)
TTFN!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Cool! Where you goin'? (If you don't mind me asking)
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Just an FYI: I'll pretty much be gone the next few days. I have my BIG craft show where I sell my hats Fri-Sun, so I won't be around much till Monday. God bless, my friends :D
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Liz'alike wrote:Just an FYI: I'll pretty much be gone the next few days. I have my BIG craft show where I sell my hats Fri-Sun, so I won't be around much till Monday. God bless, my friends :D
Have a good time! Hope you sell a lot!(:
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I will be gone tomorrow (Black Friday) for the same reason as Lexi. *dreads being close to loud, crazy shopping people*
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Thank you Suzy :D Sales did go fairly well! Wasn't quite as good as last year, but it was still pretty good. The Lord is good to bless!
(If everyone didn't figure it out, but I'm back ;) lol)