Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

How did I not see this!?! *is convinced she needs eye surgery*
LIZZY! I'm so superly duperly excited for you! You've told me soo often how you love working with kids and lookie there your chance has come! Make sure you write down all the wonderful memories so you can share them with us! And never forget your SS friends who will be waiting impatiently for your return! Love you dearie!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I know! I'm so excited that God is finally opening the doors I've been waiting for since I was 13! He truly is amazing! (I feel a little like Aubrey in "Always." ;))
And I will definitely tell you guys everything!
How could I forget you guys?! I mean seriously! I don't think it's even possible!
I love you too, Renau! *hugs*
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm ba-ack! We decided to put internet in our house! YES!! Anyway, I will be on the same amount of time (about) I was on before, until the 31- June 4, or so, when we travel back to the States :) *Looks around all the familiar faces and is completely happy*

Anyway...
Dear Lexi! How I will miss you! Have fun on your adventure ;) Love ya, girl!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, here I am, once again... Don't exactly want to be, but I'm going to anyways.

It's been said that there is a time to live, and a time to die. A time for everything, pretty much. And that's what I have learned over the past little while.

There was a time, my time, to live so to speak, here on the SS, as well as CC, and ToO. But I feel that time is slowly fading. It's been wonderful while I've been here. I don't regret it for the world. But...

You see, life is getting rather hectic for me as of late. Too much, for my abilities, in all honesty. I've tried to juggle what responsibilities I have on some of the boards along with real life issues. And, for a while, it was fine. I took care of things and even though they were bumpy or weren't always "perfect", they were still okay.

However, in life, sometimes we have our ups, and sometimes we have our downs. We even have our 'rounds and 'rounds. And I am finally beginning to feel that.

So, it's with teary eyes and a heavy heart that I must announce my leave. I hope that it's only temporary, in a way. However, I seriously do not know. I will be back to visit sometime, I do promise that. But, I believe that leaving is the best thing to do right now. For everyone.

It doesn't make any sense, I am aware. "Why leave forever? It's pointless." These are my very words. And I still say that it is pointless, most likely. But... Sometimes we have to do what we have to do.

What I have to do is follow what I feel I'm being called to do. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our wants for others needs. That's what I'm doing now.

We all want to escape from our realities... I know I do nearly everyday. But, the truth is, we cannot. Never will we be able to. That's why we have to learn to accept and trust that God still has a plan, even through the storm.

I'll be leaving in just a little while, not sure of the exact date just yet. You might find me on ToO at some drastic points, mainly when I need to work on/lead events. But no more than that. I'll come around every once in a while.

I love you guys so much. I really do. You've been like family to me. You guys were always there for me, you listened to me, and loved me for me. I could try one million times, but never could I repay you for what you are worth or deserve.

At last, I say thank you. For everything you've done and are. Really. Truly. Thank you.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Golly, besty. That's tough on you. I'm glad you told me yesterday, this would be a bit of a surprise otherwise.
I hope your stay-away isn't too long. We'll keep up with each other through email now and again, okay?
I'll miss your great posts, and I love you. And remember, we are real. We're really are here.
But I'm glad you're going.
Take your time.
As long as you need.
I'm glad you're getting things sorted. We all need to do that sometimes. I'm praying for you.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

alrighty, catch ya later, Sam. :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm sorry guys, I'll miss you a ton.

And, thank you, again, thank you. We definitely will. (:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Miss you too. Who can I find as competent to help run my forum? Well, that will work out I guess.
I wish you the best, bestie. (Pun semi-intended.)
~ Walker in Dreams
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

SHEY?! LEAVING? *Gasps for air.*
I will miss you terribly! I hope you won't be gone forever...
You've been a wonderful bester to me! We've had a lot of good times together :)
I know God will bless your sacrifice as He leads you down new roads :D
I love you, Shey! *hugs super tight.*
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Believe it or not, I understand exactly how you feel. Literally... exactly. It's the same feeling I had when I left in January: "There's no real, big purpose for me to leave, but I feel I must leave anyway." Many people were asking why, and I just didn't know how to answer. I felt I needed a long break for some reason or another. But enough about me...

I am not going to say I am sorry you're leaving. It's not as if I won't miss you, but I think you know that the time is right for you to make a departure, so, in a way, I'm not sorry. But I think I speak for everyone when I say that you were a true gift to this board. You were probably the friendliest user we've ever had, (And I promise you I'm not just saying that. I wouldn't say the same thing for many other users.) and, though you've probably never been told this, in a way, you saved the board from a lull in productivity. When you came, AIO discussion was unpopular. Current Games and random General Discussion topics were being posted on like crazy, and AIO seemed to be the least of the members priorities on this board. But then you came along: someone who loves AIO, who cares about it, who's willing to debate and discuss it. We needed someone like that at that point. So, you really helped the board more than you know.

There are very few users (PF, suzy, and possibly Nelson are the only ones) who are more popular with other members than you. Everyone, no matter how many posts they have, would instantly respond positively to the name "Sammy". You brought an energy and vigor to this board unmatched, and you're certainly one of the most active posters of all time. So thank you for that. It's been fun having you around. But as I said, I completely understand, respect, and admire your decision.

Sammy... have a good life.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Possibly? -_- Thanks, CT, thanks.

I'm sad you're gonna be leaving, Sam. I'll miss you being here. At least I'll get to talk to you on ToO chat sometimes. :)
Mara
Pistachio

Awww bye Sammy! I'll miss you so much! You will be in my prayers!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Shey, how I will miss you. But I understand, I really do. Life is that way, and sometimes, we just need a break from things. I will miss you terribly, and will pray for you daily (and I'm not just saying that to be spiritual. I really will) Love you, girl ;)
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

Awww, we'll all miss ya Sammy. You were/are a real ray of sunshine for all three of the boards. Your positive attitude despite all of your RL challenges were really an inspiration to me whenever I thought that my piddly problems were too hard to overcome. And while I hate to see you leave......I really respect you for the fact you realized that you had to leave.......and were able to take that big step. I know you won't be forgotten(death by hanging for anyone who does :p) For the length of time you were here, you made the biggest impact of anyone.....a truly amazing feat. I wish you the best in your endevours, and hope that sometime in the future you will be able to return.

P.S. You need to do a Tom Riley......"This is Sam signing off" :d

PP.S. And don't forget to pop in on chat when you have a chance!!

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Sammy, you were the one person who finally made me fit in here, the one reason I didn't crawl away and have the ToO as my main board. You're one of the best internet friends I've ever had, and I'll miss your inspirational and thoughtful posts, and your comforting words. I really wish you the best in life, and, I guess I'll still see you a tad. I'm really not sure what else to say...you've made a huge impact here. Needless to say, I shed a few tears. But it's not really the end of the world, right? :)
Farewell, Sammy. :) You leave a legacy here, that, regardless whether you come back or not, will not be forgotten.
Renae
Fudge Marble

Dear SSians,
As you have probably already guesses from the title, Britt is leaving the Soda Shop. Being one of her very good friends, she PMd me about it on the CC and asked me to leave this post for you all:
I'm leaving everyone, I'm really tired of all the stupid rules on here and they didn't have them till I lied on the SS, I guess It's too hard for u all to forgive me, well I am very sorry that u ppl don't believe in forgiving! so I'm gone u won't Have to worry about me anymore!
bye all!
I don't pretend know what this is about, but I do love Britt very much and so it is with great heartache that I must bid her farewell from our dear Soda Shop Message Boards! :( I shall be praying for you Brittany dear!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

??? bye...
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Metal15 wrote:??? bye...
I'm with Metal...
Not quite sure what you're talking about, Britt... But I do love you and will miss you! Bye Britt!
Renae
Fudge Marble

Mayhaps a Moderator or an Administrator could clear things up for you guys. As for me, I don't know anything. I am merely the messenger :D
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I do not understand this! I have not met one member who cannot forgive here...