Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

What?
I am so confused.
Batty...I don't get it. This is weird. You were my first friend and ours is the only friendship that has been consistent from the beginning! I like you, Batty--you were so different in such an awesome way and I will miss talking to you! :( You will be back though, right? That's for sure? I'll pray for you, Miss Batgirl, and wait for the time when you make your reappearance. So you better make that reappearance or I will be MAD AT YOU. <3
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Bye Batgirl.. I wish you didn't have to leave :/ Even though we were never close I'm gonna miss you. I'll be praying for you. Goodbye.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I just wanted to make it official by saying that I will almost definitely be leaving the SS this coming January. I've enjoyed my time here, but I think it's time to move on, at least for a little while. I have a couple reasons for my departure, but there's really no need to post them, at least for now. I'm not sure if I'll come back or not after I leave, and if I do, it won't be for at least 6 months or so. However, I will be staying for the whole month of December and maybe some of January, so there's no need for goodbyes... yet.
I would assume you will not be running the SS Magazine? I can do that, if you can't.
Bye Batgirl! Hope you come back soon!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Bye Batgirl. :( I'll miss you. I'll be praying for you too.
James?
Caramel Crunch

bye batgirl...although i never really knew u
I hear weird is the new normal..........I think I'll fit in well.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

Stella C. wrote:Awww :( Who else am I gonna talk about Phantom of the Opera with!?!? O.o But, you will be missed greatly :cry: And I shall be praying for you!! *hugs*
uhhhhhhh you can talk to me about Phantom of the Opera, cuz i like it to! :D
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
James?
Caramel Crunch

MaryBeth_13 wrote:
Stella C. wrote:Awww :( Who else am I gonna talk about Phantom of the Opera with!?!? O.o But, you will be missed greatly :cry: And I shall be praying for you!! *hugs*
uhhhhhhh you can talk to me about Phantom of the Opera, cuz i like it to! :D

My Grandpa took me to see it when the tour as in Washington for a short time :D
I hear weird is the new normal..........I think I'll fit in well.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

Ok this is the last time I'll say it, I'm leaving the SS, even though I've said it so many times. I mean it, i've been praying, and the SS has become an addiction. I'm done, i wanna be my old self, who didn't talk to "internet" people. I love you all. who knows? Maybe God will allow me to meet you all, but if not, i'll hopefully see you in Heaven. Until then, i shall always pray for you, love you guys!
Love always,
Mary Elizabeth <3
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

aww bye mary! :cry: r u staying on the CC? i love you! i hate you're leaving!!! :( :(
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

I love you to, yeah, i'll stay there, unless i feel like God wants me to leave,
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

i'm sooo happy!!! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Goodbye, Mary, I wish God's blessing on the rest of your life. Keep going strong, never give up, and always remember everything you learned on here. We'll miss you tons! *hugs*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Goodbye again, Mary. I understand why you have decided to leave, and I respect your desicion. And I will miss you for the short time I will be on here...

Just so everyone knows, I shall be officially leaving the SS on January 6th. I would like to leave quickly and quietly, though I will be making more posts than usual in the next few weeks because of my sudden departure. As for the SS Magazine, Joy, I would love it if you could be the new editor! :D
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Not you too CT! Will you be back?

Bye Batgirl! I'll pray for you! Bye, MaryBeth! I'll pray for you too!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, totally not pulling an account close, or even a complete goodbye.
I just wanted to let you all know that you may or may not see me here as much in the next little while.
I have to finish up some school things before break, And then that should be out of the way.
But, My other main reason is that I'm helping over at CC right now. I'm helping with some different tasks and projects. As soon as those are finished up I think I'll be back to normal. ;)
Love you guys a lot! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

So, I just thought that I'd let ya'll know that me and my sister (underseasie) will be gone for about a week after Christmas. We may be on a little bit, but probably not very much at all! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I have found that lately I've been spending WAY to much time on here and the CC, and getting behind on my schoolwork. Just today, I spent 6 hours here. My mom is very nice and not taking away my laptop, so long as my habits improve. So, if you don't see me around as much, that's why.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

That's a lot of time. I'm glad you don't have to leave completely.

I've found that taking a couple day break helps to reset my sense of time so I don't feel that I need to be here quite so much.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

T.S. (myself) wrote:Not you too CT! Will you be back?

Bye Batgirl! I'll pray for you! Bye, MaryBeth! I'll pray for you too!
I believe I will be back, TS. I can't say when, but for now we'll say I'll be returning around Summer 2013.

5 hours? Wow. I used to spend about 8 hours on here a day, so I understand. However, I've cut back to an average of about 2 1/2 hours a day or so, but even that is probably too much. That's one of the reasons why I'm leaving.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I know what you guys mean. I really have to be careful about not spending HOURS on here! This place is just to awesome! I am sorry to see you guys leaving though! I hope it's not permanent, because I would miss you guys!

"So come back Jimmy, I know its true! Everything I know, I learned from you!" sorry ;)