Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Bye Liz! Hope you can come on as soon as you get back, we'll miss you!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

I am now leaving the SS because of alot of reasons. I've gotten in trouble so many times, and there's no point of staying. I love you all and i pray for yu guys all the time. Dont forget me, cuz i could never forget you. I'll still be on the CC, so goodbye,
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
James?
Caramel Crunch

Aw :( Will u still get on to PM?
I hear weird is the new normal..........I think I'll fit in well.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

My right to that was taken away
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
James?
Caramel Crunch

Why?
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

Ask Garret, he'll tell you, i'd rather not talk about it. or the old judge, or bren, they all know
James?
Caramel Crunch

What should I ask them?
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

Ask them why my right to Pming got taken away,
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Awwww bye mary! We'll miss u! i love you! And will never forget u! Bye mary! :cry:
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Man, I was hoping you'd stay for good..:cry: but I'll miss you on here, even though I'll be sure to PM you on CC. We love you, Mary!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I just wanted to make it official by saying that I will almost definitely be leaving the SS this coming January. I've enjoyed my time here, but I think it's time to move on, at least for a little while. I have a couple reasons for my departure, but there's really no need to post them, at least for now. I'm not sure if I'll come back or not after I leave, and if I do, it won't be for at least 6 months or so. However, I will be staying for the whole month of December and maybe some of January, so there's no need for goodbyes... yet.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
James?
Caramel Crunch

Well i dont really know you so.............Well, bye Elmo
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

A lot has happened to me in the past two weeks, I hate to say this, but I am temporarily leaving the SS. I am not sure when I will be back though. Thank you guys for everything.
Where should I begin with my goodbyes? Valiant, thank you for being my closest friend. Sammy,thank you for also listening and also being my friend. Ben, I will miss you dearly too! ;) OF, thank you for being like an older sister to me. I love all of you guys, if I havent mentioned you're name it slipped my mind, knowing I have such little time to write this. So bye! :oops: P.S. If you could pray for me during this difficult time, I would appreciate it :) )
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

BATGIRL!!! you can't leave :cry:
*big hug* you will be missed very very much!! Hurry back soon!! I will definitely be praying for you.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'll be praying for you BG! Though, we will all miss you while you are gone... We hope you will come back to us! *HUG*!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

awww bye BatGirl! :cry: we will miss u while you're gone! i'll be praying for u!!!!! :) *hugs* :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

WHAT??????? you're leaving????? Nooooooo!!!!!!! I love you batgirl!! If you must go, then alright. And yes, i'll pray for you, I love you bat,
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Awww :( Who else am I gonna talk about Phantom of the Opera with!?!? O.o But, you will be missed greatly :cry: And I shall be praying for you!! *hugs*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Bye B-girl!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Bye, Batgirl. Though I don't know what you're going through, I shall be praying.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.