Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I seriously am going to miss you. :cry: It will be no fun winning if I have no competition. So battles over. *solemnly shakes hands*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Paula and I are competing for posts but we do it silently and half obliviously. Good luck prioritizing Bethany.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

aragtaghooligan wrote:Paula and I are competing for posts but we do it silently and half obliviously. Good luck prioritizing Bethany.
OH NO! I didn't think you caught on to my devious plan >_>
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I shall be back Wednesday
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

*pokes his head in then sneeks in for a bit* hey guys. Remember me? ;) I haven't been on for quite a few months and I just happened to actually pop in tonight so figured I would say hey. Idk how much (if at all) I'll be on while I'm back, but hey again for the time being. :D
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

HEY Yelsew!!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Wub, Steppy and Wes ^_^ It's good to see the both of you again!
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
sing
Raspberry Ripple

yelsew wrote:*pokes his head in then sneeks in for a bit* hey guys. Remember me? ;) I haven't been on for quite a few months and I just happened to actually pop in tonight so figured I would say hey. Idk how much (if at all) I'll be on while I'm back, but hey again for the time being. :D

Wes!!! (not a one word post)

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Hey guys, I am going on vacation and will not be back until next Saturday, have fun without me.
If any ya'lls live in Florida, give me a call so I can visit. ;)
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Have fun Emma!

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Wakko
Pistachio

In a few days I'm going to start public school, so if I suddenly fall off the face of the Earth you'll know why. =P
(Last time I posted something like this nothing actually happened, but I figured I might as well post something just in case.)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

WAKKO. Noooo :x

:boohoo: Well as long as you DONT completely disappear, we will forgive you.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Good to know...Good to know...

Have fun at public school! I hope that it's all you've wished it to be and more \:D/
Happy now?
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Ooooh I hope you still come on some Wakko. I'm gonna miss you if you completely disappear! :cry:
But hey guys, i'm gonna probably be on less too for the next while. The SS is like consuming my life and it's not good for me. I need to focus on some other things. But I'll still get on some.

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Woody
Cookies & Creme

No, not Wakko!

Sorry to hear you're joining the forces of evil. :( Good luck surviving in that drug-infested abyss. :roll:

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh yeah. I started college last week. Forgot to mention it here.
I'm not gonna be on like at all. So if'n you want to talk to me, send me a Google Hangout message. My email doesn't receive PM notifications, so don't send me PMs for I will not get them.
I may be on sometimes, but don't count on it too often.

Adieu, madames et monsieurs.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Ok All, today is my last day here for awhile. I may be gone days, weeks, months... or years. *dramatic pause* We'll see.

A few rules for when I'm away. (Yes, I know I'm not Belle, but some of you need some rules around here)

1. After Blitz passes me up in posts, make his life miserable. :twisted: Because I won't be here to do it.
2. Don't let Eleventh's thread die. Get it to page 100.
3. OxR, keep Paula supplied with virtual chocolate... she needs that to survive you all.
4. Woody, keep Wakko on the straight and narrow as he lives in Vanity Fair at the moment. :wacky:
5. Emma, Paula and Helios, don't let Ox get to smug in his sarcasm, have some ready comebacks. 8)
6. Listen to Belle and make SW an Op--they got the wisdom.
7. Don't have too many debates while I'm gone, @Eleventh (Not that you'll listen to me or anything...) :P
8. Keep my thread alive if you think about it. The more questions you ask, the sooner I'll return. :mrgreen:

*vanishes into the mists of time* or *steps outside of internet connection*

Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

Farewell for now Miss Friendship! I'm going to miss seeing you around on the SS and ToO chat. I hope you have a nice time away =)
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19
Wakko
Pistachio

*Pops in for a minute.*
What do you mean by Vanity Fair? 0_o
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Nuuuuuuuuuuu, the Friendship person :(

I shall miss your debating. There's not enough disagreement here without you. :P And who will ask me questions now? :(

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold