30th Birthday Theme!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

30th Birthday Theme!

Hey everyone,

In celebration of AIO's 30th anniversary, we are pleased to announce a new theme with a special header celebrating 30 years of AIO! It is now able to be activated in the User Control Panel.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

It looks great swah!! I like the font :wacky:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Amazing, SirWhit! Did you design it yourself?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Amazing, SirWhit! Did you design it yourself?
/me coughs. I designed the header. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yes, Belle designs the headers and I handle all the programming stuff :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sorry, Belle. I didn't know. Good work on the header. Never let it be said that I didn't give credit where credit is due.

Is the board going to do anything special on the actual anniversary?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

It looks great like it
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Is the board going to do anything special on the actual anniversary?
No, I don't think so. This is the extent of celebrating we do nowadays. However, the AIO chat or the ToO might be doing something. I don't know for sure.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Is the board going to do anything special on the actual anniversary?
No, I don't think so. This is the extent of celebrating we do nowadays. However, the AIO chat or the ToO might be doing something. I don't know for sure.
Is ToO doing anything because I would love to join in?
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Thirty years... mighty impressive for a radio drama. Mighty impressive.
~ Walker in Dreams
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Belle wrote:No, I don't think so. This is the extent of celebrating we do nowadays.
So we all have become curmudgeonly old people who have fallen into a routine that we cannot be extricated from no matter what. :P At least I'm not the only one who's like that now. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:
Belle wrote:No, I don't think so. This is the extent of celebrating we do nowadays.
So we all have become curmudgeonly old people who have fallen into a routine that we cannot be extricated from no matter what. :P At least I'm not the only one who's like that now. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Actually, when Jacob started the board, he didn't want it to be a place for events, like the ToO was.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

True. I remember all that now. Forgive me. I'm a forgetful former moderator who has failed to remember the protocols and mission of the board.
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Looks really great! And it came as default for me as a new member. Nice time to join, it seems :D
~Two of your five a day~.
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

This looks great! Good job :)
:)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Its nice to met you Rosie Willowwatwer you can introduce your self here http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12

(P.s we welcome crazy people)
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

Thanks for the warm welcome, Katie! I will be sure to check out that thread.
:)
The mad hawk
Vanilla

This is cool come to me as a new member
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

i'm a little late to this discussion but just wanted to say I got it up and it looks awesome!!! great job Belle!!
Aha suh dude
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hi mad hawk welcome!