Changes in Leadership

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh shoot. I forgot about that.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

So the present administrators are: Jacob Isom, Bren, and GG. The Present Global Moderators are: Underseasie, TOJ, and T.S. (Myself). You have to notice that 4 are in Emily Klubs, and only TOJ is in the KRE.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

But of course. The ERK has been running the Soda Shop for years now. Old Judge is just here to throw off suspicion.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Great, T. S., Belle is going to lock all the users' accounts now until she can purge the board of this evidence. We were sworn to absolute secrecy, you know.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:So the present administrators are: Jacob Isom, Bren, and GG. The Present Global Moderators are: Underseasie, TOJ, and T.S. (Myself). You have to notice that 4 are in Emily Klubs, and only TOJ is in the KRE.
I'm not in an Emily Klub, only Underseasie and TS are, as far as I know. So that's two in ERK, one in KRE, and four neutral.

Plus, you're missing Limerick as an administrator.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Whoops! I forgot Limerick...didn't you request to join the ERK?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:Whoops! I forgot Limerick...didn't you request to join the ERK?
Who could forget about Limerick? D:

Maybe if you've read though all of the ERK and KRE threads, you'll see I had crucial roles in both klubs, including changing the ESK to the KRE, and so on. But, I am no longer an official member of either clubs.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

What does D: mean? How does the leadership change?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:What does D: mean? How does the leadership change?
D: is a smiley, my equivalent of a gasping face.

Leadership changes when people step down, or when the administrators feel they need to make a change.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

So, are you a permanent leader in the SS like Jacob Isom?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:So, are you a permanent leader in the SS like Jacob Isom?
Ha, no. :P Jacob Isom is the owner.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Funny how this whole topic is no basically "Which Mods and Admins are in which Klubs?"
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

So I noticed that Reddo became a leader.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

John Henry wrote:So I noticed that Reddo became a leader.
Reddo has been an admin for quite some time, I believe he is a tech guy, not a warning/banning people admin.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Yes, that's correct, I believe. He was listed on the leadership team previously, but his name wasn't colored.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Correct.

(not a one word post)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you for your many months of service, Ben. I hope we'll still see you around here.

Welcome back, Bren, and welcome aboard Limireck. I was hoping the new admin would be a brony, nearly all our admins have been. (I don't know if Bren is?) Seriously, so many odyssians are also bronies, we need our own name. Brodyssians? I coined it. You saw it first here.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Hurrah for bronies!!!!!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Thank you for your many months of service, Ben. I hope we'll still see you around here.

Welcome back, Bren, and welcome aboard Limireck. I was hoping the new admin would be a brony, nearly all our admins have been. (I don't know if Bren is?) Seriously, so many odyssians are also bronies, we need our own name. Brodyssians? I coined it. You saw it first here.
*cough* Limerick is a brony, unless you're saying you know that, and wondering about Bren, and I can wholeheartedly say that Bren is resisting the magic of friendship. :(
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How come, Limerick hardly posts here? (interesting that whenever he makes avaters they are videos (creative))