The Soda Shop's 1st Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

The CC is basically the same as SS as far as the people there. Almost every CC Citizen a Soda Shopper. SS is home base, and CC is an outfield we wander around sometimes.
Ahem. It has been weeks and weeks since the chat had problems. Yes, the admins have had time. :P
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:The CC is basically the same as SS as far as the people there. Almost every CC Citizen a Soda Shopper. SS is home base, and CC is an outfield we wander around sometimes.
Ahem. It has been weeks and weeks since the chat had problems. Yes, the admins have had time. :P
Ahem, both of the main admins are seniors in school, who also have jobs, in addition to church and other extracurricular things like that. And at the moment we are working on plans for the Anniversary. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

We'd love to have the party on our site, and we will still have a topic dedicated to talking about our experiences here on the SS in the past year on site, but we just don't have a chat of our own, and the chat room (even though hosted on the ToO server) will actually be a separate room than the regular ToO chat room, set up specifically for our party. I"m not absolutely sure of this, but that's what we asked for, and Dan said he was cool with it.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I see. Well, I probably still shan't be able to come, but it seems it works for everyone except me. *sigh* So I'll stop whining. Thanks for explaining.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

We could have a totally spam-like topic in here to work as a chat. :P

(Kidding.)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Awesomeness!! Can't wait!
Oh and, Triangle, I'll be there (I may be about a little late though :?). I got ma' ways....:mrgreen: Of course, I may have to hijack another computer *coughs*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

God's Girl wrote: Ahem, both of the main admins are seniors in school, who also have jobs, in addition to church and other extracurricular things like that. And at the moment we are working on plans for the Anniversary. :P

Exactly! Yet another reason that we need a 3rd admin!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ooops, that post was supposed to be mine, I just forgot to log in, lol
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

o_0 How did you post as a guest...?
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I just remembered that I won't be able to attend. I'm going to a Bible study at that time. Happy Birthday, Soda Shop!!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I have problems accessing the chat from IE but if you go to it through FireFox and use the mibbit option it should work.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

7 pm in what time?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wretched Sinner wrote:
God's Girl wrote: Ahem, both of the main admins are seniors in school, who also have jobs, in addition to church and other extracurricular things like that. And at the moment we are working on plans for the Anniversary. :P

And, the world will just.....not be able to go on without a chat.......we will.... all.... DIE!

*dramatically falls to the ground*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

God's Girl wrote:
Wretched Sinner wrote:

And, the world will just.....not be able to go on without a chat.......we will.... all.... DIE!

yep, that's basically it.... lol :lol:
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

God's Girl wrote:
Wretched Sinner wrote:

*Claps dramatically for GG*

Yes, and hmm. What is a forum without a chat? *Coughs* A working forum *Coughs*

;)
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Excuse me people!7 in what time zone?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Central standard time. ^^^
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Samantha14 wrote:
God's Girl wrote:
Wretched Sinner wrote:

*Claps dramatically for GG*

Yes, and hmm. What is a forum without a chat? *Coughs* A working forum *Coughs*

;)
Now, now, be nice ;) *dramatically helps GG off the floor*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
arwen
Caramel Crunch

I'm with PF,why ThetoO ?
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:Sooo, you're seriously going to have an SS celebration on the ToO? You admins are odd.
The problem, Christian, is... I don't know, exactly. It's just that no matter what I use, Java or whatever, I can't get there.
Yes seriously....having our own channel will make it private......it's not like thetoo owns mibbet. We are still having a private party. Just steal the internet blocker password from your mom(if you have k-9 or similar that's likely the prob)
Or simply hang with your siblings and play candy land or something. If you don't make it we'll hold a short(very short) moment of silence before we release the confetti. :P :P

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"