The Soda Shop's 1st Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Soda Shop's 1st Anniversary!

That's right folks! The Soda Shop will be celebrating its 1 year anniversary on Thursday, the 9th!

And, boy, do we have plans.

You're officially invited!

What: A party to celebrate The Soda Shop's 1 Anniversary

Where: A private room on the ToO chat (http://chat.thetoo.com/chat)

When: 7pm - 10pm CST

Why: For Fun, Games, Stories, and AIO episodes!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Pure awesomeness! This will really get us into the SS spirit! :D
Unfortunately I won't be there because of church (just my luck), but I'll be waiting to hear the awesome stories about the party!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I'll be there! :D Image
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'll try to be there!
Skylerbuck
Chocolate Chip

I'll hopefully be there
I'm an admin on http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page, come check us out
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Dang it! Thursdays are really busy so I can't make is probably, unless I'm missreading the time.... I'll show up at 7:30 eastern and see if anyone's there
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You have got to be kidding. For millionth time, Blondie, A LOT OF US CAN'T GET ON THE STUPID ToO chat! (myself included...) And besides, it's ridiculous to have our celebration there of all places. How about CC? Anyone can get on that after joining, which is super quick and easy.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:You have got to be kidding. For millionth time, Blondie, A LOT OF US CAN'T GET ON THE STUPID ToO chat! (myself included...) And besides, it's ridiculous to have our celebration there of all places. How about CC? Anyone can get on that after joining, which is super quick and easy.

Not a half bad idea... 0=)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Yup, I've been counting down for this for the past few weeks.
Last edited by Wretched Sinner on Tue May 07, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skid
Chocolate Chip

PF, can you describe what the problem is that you have with connecting to the chat? Have you tried the other options like the Java or Javascript clients?
̜̘̮ ͉̰͇͙͚͚͓W͖̺̞̳i̝͖̗̘̦̲̦k̯͇͇͕̱̝̤u͍̩,̬̤̥͔͎̰̬ ͎̟̯̝̤w̻͍͉̠̼i̭͎̘̲͔̝k͕̹̭̤͍̥u͎̫,̦͓̳̞̤̹̝͎̖ ͕̬̪̗͎̘ẉ̹ͅi̗̳̖͓̬͓k̯̣̖u̳̤͕̣̤̗̖̘. ̞͉̗͔̺̜̝͔
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I shall be taking a lifeguarding class that entire night. :(

Happy Birthday, Soda Shop!

Thank you for putting this together, Wren!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I'll try to be there! This'll be awesome!!!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:You have got to be kidding. For millionth time, Blondie, A LOT OF US CAN'T GET ON THE STUPID ToO chat! (myself included...) And besides, it's ridiculous to have our celebration there of all places. How about CC? Anyone can get on that after joining, which is super quick and easy.
Why can't you get on the ToO Chat? You don't have to have an account on the ToO to get on their chat. But, you do need an account on the CC to get on the CC's chatbox. In my opinion it would be easier to get on the ToO Chat then having to create an account on the CC and wait for someone to activate your account.

Why is it ridiculous to have a celebration on the ToO Chat? It's not gonna be on their channel.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I hope to be there. It might be a bit late where I am.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

For this special occasion, I developed an iOS app for my blog. Now I'm going to save up for an Apple Developer license so I can publish it on the app store
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sooo, you're seriously going to have an SS celebration on the ToO? You admins are odd.
The problem, Christian, is... I don't know, exactly. It's just that no matter what I use, Java or whatever, I can't get there.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I agree with PF, it's kinda dumb to have OUR anniversary on the ToO. Why can't you just enable the chat for ONE DAY?
Mara
Pistachio

I probably won't be able to be there, but Happy Birthday SS and have fun everyone!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Because the chat was deleted by mistake. It would take effort to get one, and if we don't want to use it on a regular basis, it's pointless to install it for one day.

I believe that Stella cannot access the ToO chat because of Nortan, her anti-virus software. Pound Foolish might have a similar situation.

We could definitely make a birthday thread here, and try to come up with activities possible for the board. Or we could also try holding a party at a separate time on the CC.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Sooo, you're seriously going to have an SS celebration on the ToO? You admins are odd.
The problem, Christian, is... I don't know, exactly. It's just that no matter what I use, Java or whatever, I can't get there.
First, how is having it on the CC any different?
Wretched Sinner wrote:I agree with PF, it's kinda dumb to have OUR anniversary on the ToO. Why can't you just enable the chat for ONE DAY?
Because OUR chat is broken, and the admins haven't had TIME to find a NEW ONE. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~