So, you want an avatar?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:So is yours Gaberk
Thanks! :)
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Very interesting avater, Gaberk. I like it!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ya, I think it's coooooooool.
So could you make me one. Horses, Wooton, dolphins. :)
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Hey, I was wondering how you got a vid as your avatar, or signature. Sort of like Micky's avatar or Belle's signature.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Sameriazx wrote:Hey, I was wondering how you got a vid as your avatar, or signature. Sort of like Micky's avatar or Belle's signature.
By using an image that is a .gif, rather than the other formats, such as .png or .jpg. :) If you search ___ gif of anything you'd like an avatar for, you can usually find it. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Sameriazx wrote:Hey, I was wondering how you got a vid as your avatar, or signature. Sort of like Micky's avatar or Belle's signature.
By using an image that is a .gif, rather than the other formats, such as .png or .jpg. :) If you search ___ gif of anything you'd like an avatar for, you can usually find it. :)
Okay thanks! I'll try that.
EDIT: I found the gif I want, but how do I get it onto my signature?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Sameriazx wrote:
Belle wrote:
Okay thanks! I'll try that.
EDIT: I found the gif I want, but how do I get it onto my signature?
First, make sure it's the right size (500x100 or under) and then upload it to an image hosting site.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I think I've got it....
connie13
Chocolate Chip

Could someone help me?? I would like a Hobbit av. and sig.? i have looked but can't figure out how to put the picture for my sig. HELP!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Of course Connie. If you have the picture for your signature (Dimensions are 500x100) Upload it to the internet. You can use tinypic.com or imgur.com or something else.
For avatars, you can save the image to your computer, and upload it in the profile section. (dimensions are 110x110, I think) Hope this helps!
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

The SS doesn't accept imgur's URLs. You have to upload to imgur, resize, then upload it to tinypic, then use it as your avatar.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Photobucket also works. With avatars, like Sameriazx said, you can just upload an image from your computer.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I want to make a signature and avatar bit I will not have access to a computer for like decades *sadness*
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Awwww..... Would you like for me to make you something, so you''ll feel a bit better???
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Nah... I had something made and then my computernstopped working so I'm trying to retrieve it. Thanks for the offer though!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Let me guess... You can't put GIF's in your signature?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Connie G. wrote:Let me guess... You can't put GIF's in your signature?
Nope, you totally can.
KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

I would like a matching Kingdom Hearts (preferably one of Sora) avatar and signature. But am not able to do one. Does someone want to make an avatar and a signature for me?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

KeyBladeWarrior wrote:I would like a matching Kingdom Hearts (preferably one of Sora) avatar and signature. But am not able to do one. Does someone want to make an avatar and a signature for me?
How is this?

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Avatars%20Signatures/Sora-kingdom-hearts-32341818-500-410bb_zpsgfqp0mto.png[/IMG]

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Avatars%20Signatures/kingdom_hearts_pooh_tigger_piglet_sora_by_serenityleigh13-d4jepuxccccccdd_zpshdlrfrxg.png[/IMG]
KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

Oh, I love it, thanks!